Lounge Daddy Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='Balthazor' post='1629715' date='Aug 17 2008, 02:25 PM']Oh no I got it too ..... [/quote] Oh, see you are not unique anymore.
Lounge Daddy Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1629717' date='Aug 17 2008, 02:25 PM']I was wondering the same... maybe it's to designate who's online currently versus someone who isn't?[/quote] Oh I'll bet that's it.
dUSt Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1629765' date='Aug 17 2008, 03:08 PM']I saw the flames this afternoon, and now I don't - I see little red people for online and grey people for offline. I SEE RED PEOPLE [/quote] CONTROL + F5
Apotheoun Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) When you look at a profile the area where the visitors are listed shows a little person (as it has for some time), but now a little flame appears below the little man, which makes it look like he is being roasted alive. Edited August 17, 2008 by Apotheoun
VeniteAdoremus Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1629902' date='Aug 18 2008, 12:10 AM']CONTROL + F5[/quote] Okay, so now my volume is on... (I'm on a mac. Sorry...)
Apotheoun Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 I don't have a flame, but I am signed in as "private."
Apotheoun Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 I am happy to see that the "quote" and "reply" buttons have gone back to their curvy stylized look.
Barbarus Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Since this appears to be the "comment on the technicalities thread," I have a question: What is up with the ratings that are on some threads? Who rates, and how does that work?
Apotheoun Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='Barbarus' post='1629949' date='Aug 17 2008, 04:17 PM']Since this appears to be the "comment on the technicalities thread," I have a question: What is up with the ratings that are on some threads? Who rates, and how does that work?[/quote] Good question.
TeresaBenedicta Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1630217' date='Aug 17 2008, 11:20 PM']I'm still not on fire.[/quote] Are you logged on as private?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now