An Old School Catholic Message Board

Expectant Phatmassers

Lil Red

+J.M.J.+
i need a better list. so who is expecting (besides st. colette and raphael)? add your name (or your wife's name) to this thread so i can update the prayer thread.

i know adam (volohoweveryouspellhisname)'s wife is expecting.

so is popestpiusx's wife

puellapaschalis

jmj gave birth to her daughter yesterday!!! Or earlier today, as she and I are in completely different time zones.

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1634698' date='Aug 22 2008, 01:50 PM']jmj gave birth to her daughter yesterday!!! Or earlier today, as she and I are in completely different time zones.[/quote]

YAY!

Groo the Wanderer

well...my daughter says I am expecting and have been for about 12 years.

Guess I should start doing situps sometime soon.... :blink:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1638332' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:35 AM']Lounge Mommy and I are expecting. The due date is, um, ...sometime next year. (I can't remember)[/quote]

I thought so, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong! :topsy:

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1638630' date='Aug 26 2008, 09:22 AM']Hmmmm is it me or did this thread suddenly get miraculously shorter Red? :huh:[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i hear there's a new thread in the lame board entitled "Justin and Winnie's Lame Thread" :whistle:

Obviously the work of divine intervention. ;)

hey can we get a prayer for my neighbor.... she is pregnant. :( but the baby is not healthy and they say it will not live and she is carrying to term. There is all kinds of stuff wrong with the little one. I feel so bad for her, she is such a nice person and this would have been thier first child.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1638633' date='Aug 26 2008, 11:26 AM']+J.M.J.+
i hear there's a new thread in the lame board entitled "Justin and Winnie's Lame Thread" :whistle:[/quote]

lol I was actually going to PM you about this thread and what had happened to it ^_^