marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 Hey guys, As inspired by Carrie's new cartoon .gif file, I thought I would post some of my favorites cause I thought you might like them. Some would make really cool avatars.
Carrie Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 cool, I've never inspired anything before in my life! < feels special!
marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 I should really figure out how to attatch more than one at a time
marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 I'm sure there is a way but I don't what it is
marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 Or maybe I'm just trying to shamelessly boost my post count
marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Mar 4 2004, 04:03 PM'] cool, I've never inspired anything before in my life! < feels special! [/quote] Your happy avatar made me think of dancing calvin and hobbes!
Carrie Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 Those are really cool! I love the penguins. Those are from a Disney movie right? I can't remember which one.
marielapin Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Mar 4 2004, 04:17 PM'] Those are really cool! I love the penguins. Those are from a Disney movie right? I can't remember which one. [/quote] They are from Mary Poppins. Think of the scene at the cafe where the waiters are penguins. I love that part of the movie.
Carrie Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 That's it!! I knew I recognized them! I love Mary Poppins. The penguins are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Carrie Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Mar 4 2004, 05:34 PM'] Felix [/quote] I still have some of the Felix the Cat movies on video!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now