Autumn Dusk Posted August 24, 2008 Author Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1636043' date='Aug 23 2008, 11:30 PM']No one discriminates against you because of your little red exclamation point, it's all in your head.[/quote] you try going around with one then. I know you don't like my opinions on things. and Im keeping the dog btw. even if I don't like it so there
HisChildForever Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1636047' date='Aug 23 2008, 10:36 PM']you try going around with one then. I know you don't like my opinions on things.[/quote] I don't disagree with your opinions because you have a red exclamation point. [quote]and Im keeping the dog btw. even if I don't like it[/quote] No comment. [quote]so there[/quote] You're 23? Edited August 24, 2008 by HisChildForever
Autumn Dusk Posted August 24, 2008 Author Posted August 24, 2008 I'll be 24 in a month. [quote]no comment[/quote] oooooo did I make someone mad?
HisChildForever Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1636072' date='Aug 23 2008, 10:52 PM']I'll be 24 in a month.[/quote] No comment. [quote]oooooo did I make someone mad?[/quote] Nope. You just made someone say a prayer for your dog.
Autumn Dusk Posted August 24, 2008 Author Posted August 24, 2008 pfft. it won't help her any. she's in my hands now.
HisChildForever Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1636075' date='Aug 23 2008, 10:54 PM']pfft. it won't help her any. she's in my hands now.[/quote] Lame.
IrishSalesian Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 (edited) Why are you people fighting, Autumn, you sound like a child. Edited August 24, 2008 by IrishSalesian
EricTheRed Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 Hi Autumn Dusk! I think your cool even if no one esle does
HisChildForever Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 (edited) [quote name='EricTheRed' post='1636089' date='Aug 23 2008, 11:08 PM']Hi Autumn Dusk! I think your cool even if no one esle does[/quote] No comment. Edited August 24, 2008 by HisChildForever
Lil Red Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1636072' date='Aug 23 2008, 08:52 PM']oooooo did I make someone mad?[/quote] [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1636084' date='Aug 23 2008, 09:05 PM']Lame.[/quote] knock it off, both of you.
Roamin Catholic Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1636091' date='Aug 23 2008, 10:09 PM']No comment.[/quote] LOL awesome I tell ya.... I also vote lame..
HisChildForever Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1636092' date='Aug 23 2008, 11:10 PM']+J.M.J.+ knock it off, both of you.[/quote]
Lil Red Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1636093' date='Aug 23 2008, 09:10 PM']LOL awesome I tell ya.... I also vote lame..[/quote] +J.M.J.+ knock it off.
Autumn Dusk Posted August 24, 2008 Author Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='EricTheRed' post='1636089' date='Aug 24 2008, 12:08 AM']Hi Autumn Dusk! I think your cool even if no one esle does[/quote] Thank you eric I appreciate your kindness
Autumn Dusk Posted August 24, 2008 Author Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1636087' date='Aug 24 2008, 12:08 AM']Why are you people fighting, Autumn, you sound like a child.[/quote] I can't sink any lower than "I don't rep the pope" and I've been told it takes years to get it removed so why shouldn't I act however I wish? And so what if this thread is destined to the lame board. What I say is still true
IrishSalesian Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1636105' date='Aug 24 2008, 12:17 AM']I can't sink any lower than "I don't rep the pope" and I've been told it takes years to get it removed so why shouldn't I act however I wish? And so what if this thread is destined to the lame board. What I say is still true [/quote] Because if you talk and act like a child, you are assumed to be a child. If you act like an adult, like you are at 23, then you would perhaps be treated with greater respect.
KnightofChrist Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 (edited) [quote]I can't sink any lower than "I don't rep the pope" and I've been told it takes years to get it removed so why shouldn't I act however I wish?[/quote] Because you promised to be good Autumn, and you can sink lower than that, you could be banned. Then you couldn't entertain us and yourself anymore. Edited August 24, 2008 by KnightofChrist
Lil Red Posted August 24, 2008 Posted August 24, 2008 +J.M.J.+ because people can't stay charitable, this thread is getting closed. it's late, so go goof off in the lame board - but keep it charitable.
Recommended Posts