Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 6 2004, 10:28 AM'] Okay... I have to have one today... I was wondering... Is it okay to take a femanized form of a male saint? Ie, I was just thinking of St. John the Evangelist because he's my favorite disciple. Can I use Johanna? [/quote]
i don't think you are suppose to (or really need to) feminize the name because after all it IS the saint's name. could be wrong but i just never heard of changing the name...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...