Adam Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 dUSt, you iz whiter than a piece o ROFL HAHAHAH! Oh man he clownin on yah! HAhaha, ok thanks for laugh. :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Tortillas!! hahahaha the real stuff eh store brought won't do with me! im all about real, arroz con pollo rocks!!! but Taco Bell does!! lol but only cuz their cheap!!! are ya'll guilty of eating taco bell when you know its "not really" REAl mexican food? i do! last time me and my two sisters went to order at the drive thru at Taco Bell and she said, "3 Gorditas please!" i started laughing and said...."For 3 Gorditas!!" LOL after that i almost didn't get my food!
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 me i'm representing mi BaRRIO!! make me Laugh girl~ :D hablas Espanol? De que parte de mxico sos tu ? Adonde naciste?
inDEED Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 For real, though... Someone asks me "what" I am... First answer...forever and always: CATHOLIC, BABY!!
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 i do! last time me and my two sisters went to order at the drive thru at Taco Bell and she said, "3 Gorditas please!" i started laughing and said...."For 3 Gorditas!!" LOL after that i almost didn't get my food! 3 Gorditas. Que chistoso, Cuantos Anos tienes tu? Yo tengo 20,
Adam Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 ADam u SpeAK SpaNisH? I didn't know ur a halfer, like me, ?? Am i A Halfer? My mom is from El salvador my dad Was German, I was born in El Salvador, does that make 100% Spanish ''' or am i 50% Spanish 50% german? Help me out GUys!!! Way Confusing,,,,, Hablo muy poco español See my mom is 100% bean, dark skin and everything, she was born in Juarez Mexico in the state of Chichuahua, and my dad is Noweigen... but I never met his side of the family really.... so my family speaks spanish who live down south, but not up north where I was raised, my cousins up here in WA dont'..... but every year I visit El Paso, Tx and Jaurez Mexico to see my uncle and rest of my family... which is hard cuzz they speak spanish and I don't understand them very well. Then I got family in Mexico City, but i never met them. Yo heres my family...
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 B) party in da house! FIESTA ! I try 2 make COOL stuff like INdeed but does it WOrk ?? NO!!!!! SICK Adam, so r u totally white? or u gotz some color? I way white ma Mamasita, meaning my mom is like a bean color!
Adam Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I try 2 make COOL stuff like INdeed but does it WOrk ?? NO!!!!! SICK Adam, so r u totally white? or u gotz some color? I way white ma Mamasita, meaning my mom is like a bean color! I got some color i think, i'll PM yah some pictures if yah want. B)
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 hablas Espanol? De que parte de mxico sos tu ? Adonde naciste? un pocito....no se mucho....no comprendo!! naci en tejas..... B) we have tex-mex over here i smell of elderberries at talking spanish.....seriously.... <_<
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 For real, though... Someone asks me "what" I am... First answer...forever and always: CATHOLIC, BABY!! but i thought ALL mexicans were catholic!!!!! :D sike!
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 :D we R having a SPIK Gathering I think all the Spik's on PM are all here right now, Guys ready 4 a spanish lesson??? HOla = means ( Hi ) Como estas? = how are you Cuantos anos tienes? = how old are you one beer please= Una cerveza porfavor!!! hahahahaha
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I got some color i think, i'll PM yah some pictures if yah want. B) :D do it up!
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [ FISTA SIZE=14] This is way SICK, What do I do 2 make work Indeed? :blink:
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [ FISTA SIZE=14] This is way SICK, What do I do 2 make work Indeed? :blink:
Claudine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 :angry: This is way SICK, What do I do 2 make work Indeed? :blink:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now