rizz_loves_jesus Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='Selah' post='1644178' date='Sep 1 2008, 11:38 AM']I can't stand the sound of someone chewing...uuugh....[/quote] iawtc
Deb Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 I work with a woman one day a week who eats rice crackers for a snack every time she is in. We have a wall between us, but she must chew with her mouth open and I hear every crunch. Some days, I have left the building til she is done. I used to be afraid of the dentist. I would cry the minute I sat in the chair. Then I found my wonderful dentist (25 years ago) and he gives me a headset and radio to put on, then he puts on my gasmask and then he gives me novicaine when I am flying on my gas. I have had 12 crowns with no pain. Sometimes, the dentist has to stop and wait for me to quit laughing to start. I like the dentist now. I don't like people who breathe in my ear when they are standing behind me in a line.
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='Deb' post='1644191' date='Sep 2 2008, 12:46 AM']I used to be afraid of the dentist. I would cry the minute I sat in the chair. Then I found my wonderful dentist (25 years ago) and he gives me a headset and radio to put on, then he puts on my gasmask and then he gives me novicaine when I am flying on my gas. I have had 12 crowns with no pain. Sometimes, the dentist has to stop and wait for me to quit laughing to start. I like the dentist now.[/quote] Yeah, but what if you had to work for the jerk everyday? Think he'd let you have access to the nitrous then? No sir-ie, not for you.
HisChildForever Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='doe-jo' post='1643984' date='Sep 1 2008, 02:25 AM']honestly, for me, holding hands during the Our Father seems shallow. What does it suppose to mean? Fellowship? Unity? Togetherness? [b]I doubt people that hold hands know who they're holding hands with.[/b] It just looks like everyone is united and all that stuff, but if they don't even know the person next to them, what's the point of it?[/quote] I only holds hands with my family.
Resurrexi Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 I only hold hands with my girlfriend... oh wait... I don't have one
Saint Therese Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Customers handing me money that has blood on it. THis happens more than you might think.
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1644323' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:21 AM']I only hold hands with my girlfriend... oh wait... I don't have one [/quote] You're 15, dude. Why do you need one?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now