Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1644198' date='Sep 2 2008, 12:51 AM']This is way too lame to blame on nitrous... nitrous would produce more creative lameness. Justin probably forgot to refill his anti-lame medications. Go Canadian - you can get three months at a time.[/quote] Wow. Someone got [mod]offensive insulting remark--777[/mod].
Adrestia Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1644207' date='Sep 1 2008, 10:55 AM']Wow. Someone got...[mod]edit---777[/mod] [/quote] [mod]edit---777[/mod] nothin' but agape for you, Justin (but this is really lame)
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 Not about this topic being lame--about saying I should go to Canada for meds. Telling, me, a patriotic American, to go up to Canada for meds when the United States Navy (GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!) already gives me my anti-lame meds for free? How did you not think I would offended? [mod]offensive insulting remark--777[/mod]. I did slack off on the anti-lame meds though. No reason other than laziness (which is part of my condition).
mommas_boy Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Erm, can we please leave off with the immature insults?
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='mommas_boy' post='1644240' date='Sep 2 2008, 01:18 AM']Erm, can we please leave off with the immature insults?[/quote] All made in good fun, now, momma's boy, all in good fun. Calm down.
mommas_boy Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1644246' date='Sep 1 2008, 12:27 PM']All made in good fun, now, momma's boy, all in good fun. Calm down. [/quote] I don't have a problem with teasing one another. I *DO* have a problem with that phrase on these phorums.
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 You have a problem with [mod]repeated remark---777[/mod]? Seriously? [color="red"]Edited.[/color]
picchick Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1644198' date='Sep 1 2008, 11:51 AM']This is way too lame to blame on nitrous... nitrous would produce more creative lameness. Justin probably forgot to refill his anti-lame medications. Go Canadian - you can get three months at a time.[/quote] If people go mail order through their insurance they can get three months at a time here too
Adrestia Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1644376' date='Sep 1 2008, 12:54 PM']If people go mail order through their insurance they can get three months at a time here too [/quote] I did not know that! I need to read the meds section of my health insurance policy more carefully. Thanks [i]SuperNurse[/i]! You rock.
rachael Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1644494' date='Sep 1 2008, 02:55 PM']I did not know that! I need to read the meds section of my health insurance policy more carefully. Thanks [i]SuperNurse[/i]! You rock.[/quote] I didn't either!
MakeYouThink Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 I am so addicted to Dihydrogen monooxide! I have to have bottles of it every single day. It is the bane of my existence! I can't live without it. To not have some every couple of hours or so is just too much for me to stand. Someone help me!
Selah Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Hi, my name is Selah, and I'm addicted to dihydrogen monooxide
abercius24 Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 (edited) I for one believe Hydrogen is much safer without the extra Oxygen. I mean, look just how safe the sun is! Burning so brite and peaceful. We really should be banning that noxious oxygen atom. I can feel it invading my lungs as we speak! ... er, I mean type. Edited September 1, 2008 by abercius24
Justin86 Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 So many addictions. So few alternatives. How will humanity ever survive?
goldbug16 Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Chemicals make pretty explosions when combined....
mommas_boy Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Ok. Now the thread is lame. Move please!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now