dUSt Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 Get to confession. These people are the ones that our governments entrusted with creating a second big bang.
Christie_M Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 Pretty scary, but it had a catchy beat. I memorised that song....I feel like a scientist now.
White Knight Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 "In the End there can be, only One!" - The Highlander
shadowedseraph Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 lol the whole idea scares me but the song is catchy!
philothea Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 "Backup dancers: Prefer Anonymity" It's not going to implode anything. Not enough energy in the whole world to even make the galaxy wiggle. The only actual, very minor risk, is the inadvertent production of microscopic black holes, which would promptly sink to the center of the earth. Get enough of [i]those[/i] and the planet would vanish. But that would take dozens of years, if it happened at all. (Unlikely.)
BG45 Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1652959' date='Sep 11 2008, 10:10 AM']I didn't know Stephen Hawking rapped.[/quote] You are so very fortunate to have never heard M.C. Hawking then...
ardillacid Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 [img]http://anti-dolphin.org/img/p/Anti-DolphinOrganization.gif[/img]
pan!c139 Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 When I saw the video, I thought it was going to be some scientific explanation - and then the sweet beat started. *umtss umtss umtss umtss*
cmotherofpirl Posted September 12, 2008 Posted September 12, 2008 The scary part is that it makes sense.
Theologian in Training Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 There are webcams of the LHC online...check them out [url="http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html"]http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html[/url]
alicemary Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 Can someone let me know if the galaxy is going to implode this week, do not feel like cleaning the bathroom nor the kitchen floor. I have an excuse now.
Fr. Bruno Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1652918' date='Sep 11 2008, 08:11 AM']Why Our Galaxy Is About To Implode Very Soon[/quote] I only hope it won't implode before November 4th... In that case we might never know who would have won the presidentials if it had not imploded before...
homeschoolmom Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 I would love it if this topic were addressed in the presidential debates.
thessalonian Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 Well maybe not the galaxy, but the stock market sure is imploding. 500 points negative!
fides quarens intellectum Posted September 15, 2008 Posted September 15, 2008 [quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1655851' date='Sep 15 2008, 10:40 AM']There are webcams of the LHC online...check them out [url="http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html"]http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html[/url][/quote] that's awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now