marielapin Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 I know my husband, BullnaChinaShop. I introduced him to the site and forced him to start posting himself. Never met anyone else here but would like to. I keep trying to get Jared's mom and brothers to post on here but have not succeeded yet. I think they have visited a few times. I would love to get our former priest - the one that married us - to post here too but he's way too busy off saving the world.
attractingopposites26 Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 let's see here who do i know there's FX2 - one of my 2 boys that intro'd me to the site, he's a really hype rapper and someone i'm definitely glad to know, keep flowin bro you got skill, maybe we can colab sometime then there's BLAZEr - the other half of the duo that got me here, another very cool cat that has given me alot of help and guidence through the years, sorry i let ya down, not comin down to tx but i'll keep my eyes open for a replacement and then CICCio - one of my awesome italian brothers, we've had some great convo's, keep livin it dego and of course how could i forget rebirthflame - the thorn in my side, the pit in my cherry, just kiddin bro, you're a crazy kid who always brings that amazing light wherever you go thanks to all of you, i love you all, oh and how could i forget, i can't wait to meet fr. pontifex this august when he's in the south bend mishawaka area this august for the conference antioch's throwin it's gonna be awesome God bless. catch ya on the flip side love in Christ, ao (aka seanzy)
mammo Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 [quote name='attractingopposites26' date='Mar 8 2004, 03:36 PM'] let's see here who do i know there's FX2 - one of my 2 boys that intro'd me to the site, he's a really hype rapper and someone i'm definitely glad to know, keep flowin bro you got skill, maybe we can colab sometime then there's BLAZEr - the other half of the duo that got me here, another very cool cat that has given me alot of help and guidence through the years, sorry i let ya down, not comin down to tx but i'll keep my eyes open for a replacement and then CICCio - one of my awesome italian brothers, we've had some great convo's, keep livin it dego and of course how could i forget rebirthflame - the thorn in my side, the pit in my cherry, just kiddin bro, you're a crazy kid who always brings that amazing light wherever you go thanks to all of you, i love you all, oh and how could i forget, i can't wait to meet fr. pontifex this august when he's in the south bend mishawaka area this august for the conference antioch's throwin it's gonna be awesome God bless. catch ya on the flip side love in Christ, ao (aka seanzy) [/quote] hey sean you forgot me n e ways..... ya i know all those people plus oiccic
Rebirth flame Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 Yes, mammo!!! oiccic!!!! oiccic is hilarious!!!! [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=8019&st=75"]See what i'm talking about here...[/url] funny stuff...
attractingopposites26 Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 so so sorry mammo, i don't know how i could forget about you, i million appologies and begging your fogiveness. oh yeah i forgot about occic too, that's one crazy dude.
Ellenita Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 I invited a lot of people over for a cup of tea once...... :group: Sunny London still awaits.....
GodsThespianChic Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 Ok...here we go: *jasJis- The father of one of my best friends. Great guy. Real funny. *BlueRose- one of my best friends. psycho chick, but I love her. *GodsGrace- Also one of my best friends. Very cool. *Qamadalish- My little "sister" at my school and youth group. *nippy316- Known her since the 6th grade...those were the days... *ShrtNSwtAngL- my buddy and the daughter of one of my old teachers. *HiddenVoice- (hasn't been here in a while) Used to be really close friends. All except for ShrtNSwtAngL go to my church. LIfe wouldn't be the same without them there... I think that's everyone. But I could be wrong. I talk to (or at least used to) Flowery a lot online...so I wanna meet her... Anyone going to Notre Dame this summer? I'm going...I can meet up with some people there!!
Sinner Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 dUSt is the only one I've met in person.... he comes to Mass at my Parish on occasions, and tends to wear T-shirts to Mass (gasp!! usually PM t-shirts!!......gasp!). There are at least several of us in DFW Tejas area. Would be cool to meet sometime.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='GodsThespianChic' date='Mar 8 2004, 09:29 PM'] I talk to (or at least used to) Flowery a lot online...so I wanna meet her... [/quote] aww! ditto for you too GTC!! that would be awesome! if i go over there i could meet vera, nikkan and all yoru gang of floridians! hahahaha oh yeah and jared and marielpin! i mean think about it Im just across the Gulf from you! if i learn how to swim, and i dont get eaten by sharks i can make it over there!! oh well a girl can dream can she ? but i shall never say never!! :napoleon: anything is possible!
Katt1227 Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 Well, I know a bunch of people who phatmass, cuz we're all from the same area Emalouhow, JuCa, Sallycat, DesiringMore, and Track2004 and I'm sure others who I'm forgetting. I know Fr Pontifex, he's a priest in our diocese and does some awesome stuff for our young people!! And in January, Em, JuCa, DM and I all met BlazeR. He is one really cool dude! I think we may have scared him a bit, but the four of us girls can be a little scary, especially when we're together!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 I know Sursum Corda because I recruited her for phatmass. Do I get a prize?
marielapin Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 9 2004, 03:30 AM'] aww! ditto for you too GTC!! that would be awesome! if i go over there i could meet vera, nikkan and all yoru gang of floridians! hahahaha oh yeah and jared and marielpin! i mean think about it Im just across the Gulf from you! if i learn how to swim, and i dont get eaten by sharks i can make it over there!! oh well a girl can dream can she ? but i shall never say never!! :napoleon: anything is possible! [/quote] You and your sis would be most welcome! Even though I would like to - I don't think we will be making any big weekend trips anytime in the next few months unless some emergency comes up. I am attempting to go to a friends wedding in Tampa in a few weeks. Then we get this other invitation way up in North Alabama three weeks afterwards. That's a lot of sitting in a car for a pregnant lady!
cantstopdancin9 Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='Kilroy the Ninja' date='Mar 8 2004, 02:02 PM'] Yep, actually Don John and I do, and usually we have the baby Ninja Crusader with us in the cry room. Usually we attend the 11:30 am mass on Sunday's 'cause we're just too darn lazy to get up any earlier. BTW, the baby Ninja Crusader is the loudest, cutest one.... IMHO. [/quote] Wear your PM shirts to mass next sunday! I'll bring my Phatmass-Vision goggles.
Lil Red Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 okay, at NCYC, i met: *everyone on the phatmass album except Fr. Pontifex *dUSt *flowery *jmjtina *schmandi *and a couple of others that i forgot cuz it was 4 months ago.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Mar 9 2004, 02:49 PM'] okay, at NCYC, i met: *everyone on the phatmass album except Fr. Pontifex *dUSt *flowery *jmjtina *schmandi *and a couple of others that i forgot cuz it was 4 months ago. [/quote] LOL yeah there like only oh..i dotn know....just kids from all over the nation there!!! hahahahaha
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='cantstopdancin9' date='Mar 9 2004, 02:47 PM'] Wear your PM shirts to mass next sunday! I'll bring my Phatmass-Vision goggles. [/quote] im gonna have to meet all you H-town peeps someday! i mean we live in the same [b]country[/b] called texas i got an uncle in houston.....
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 9 2004, 02:52 PM'] im gonna have to meet all you H-town peeps someday! i mean we live in the same [b]country[/b] called texas i got an uncle in houston..... [/quote] When I go to visit in Houston you're coming up to see me, right?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 I've met PaxVobis, he lives down the hall!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now