Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"the Hope Of The Promise: An Exploration Of God’s Promise To Isra


Recommended Posts

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1668296' date='Oct 2 2008, 01:39 PM']TRUST me on this, okay? You GOTTA get that movie. Then, message me and tell me what you thought. If you use Netflix, it's def on there. But it may also be in the foreign film section of your local video rental place.[/quote]
I will def try to find it. :) I don't have Netflix anymore, but I'm sure someplace around here should have it.

Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1667050' date='Sep 30 2008, 09:48 PM']My fave was Roy Schoeman's talk. But I'm most looking forward to Dr. Paul Schenck's talk (missed it; have CD). I also found Bill Doino's talk on Pius XII very enlightening. I am so happy with all the great materials coming out in defense of Pius XII and bringing to light all the things he did to save the Jews of Rome. Seems like at least every year some new materials come out. My fave is 'The Myth of Hitler's Pope' written by a Rabbi.[/quote]
I’ve got Roy’s CD and DVD- haven’t got his book yet, but planning to. Ash Wednesday and I went to a talk of his a few months ago here in England. It was an eye-opener for me. Roy made very clear and important points about praying for the conversion of the Jews and gave out postcards with the prayer of St Paul. :)

I loved hearing the conversion stories, especially the story of the Lemann twins’ conversion- how they became :priest: :priest: I haven't read 'the Myth of Hitler's Pope' but Roy covered a lot in his talk, which was awesome. I was told the controversy was delaying Pope Pius XII's beatification, although I don’t know if that’s true.

Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1667119' date='Sep 30 2008, 05:24 PM']Did you read 'Salvation is From the Jews'???[/quote]

not yet...i bought it along with Honey from the Rock

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='misereremi' post='1668361' date='Oct 2 2008, 09:29 AM']I’ve got Roy’s CD and DVD- haven’t got his book yet, but planning to. Ash Wednesday and I went to a talk of his a few months ago here in England. It was an eye-opener for me. Roy made very clear and important points about praying for the conversion of the Jews and gave out postcards with the prayer of St Paul. :)

I loved hearing the conversion stories, especially the story of the Lemann twins’ conversion- how they became :priest: :priest: I haven't read 'the Myth of Hitler's Pope' but Roy covered a lot in his talk, which was awesome. I was told the controversy was delaying Pope Pius XII's beatification, although I don’t know if that’s true.[/quote]


Yes, that part about Pius XII's beatification is true. But the fruit of all the lies is that more and more and more materials are coming out attesting not only to his great efforts on behalf of the Jews of Rome but also to his personal sanctity.

I have one of Roy's talks in England on my iTunes....I wonder if it's the same one you attended, LOL. I don't know the date of it and probably he's been there a few times.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...