Autumn Dusk Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 (edited) I totally make a new creation of new status. Drumroll!!!!!!!!!! Nutella coated rice cakes dipped in apple sauce. Its best when the nutella gets all melty and the apple sauce is cold. MMMMM Edited September 25, 2008 by Autumn Dusk
Tinkerlina Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1663765' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:58 PM']I totally make a new creation of new status. Drumroll!!!!!!!!!! Nutella coated rice cakes dipped in apple sauce. Its best when the nutella gets all melty and the apple sauce is cold. MMMMM[/quote] Cool thread! I like apples dipped in peanut butter for a healthy snack, super easy, cheap and good for you. Oh if you like applesauce try this applesauce "cake"-layer graham crackers and applesauce (however many layers you want)-top with whipped cream or something similar if you want, or add cinnamon or pretty much anything) and let is sit for about an hour to mush together. Awesome! -Katie
cmotherofpirl Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 I must get some applesauce and try it!! When I go to Eatn Park I make my own dessert from the salad bar: raisins, cottage coagulated milk, and a spoonful of those yummy mixed nuts.
philothea Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Frozen grapes. (Really! Just try it. I know it sounds weird.) Edamame.
Tinkerlina Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='philothea' post='1663826' date='Sep 25 2008, 09:32 PM']Frozen grapes. (Really! Just try it. I know it sounds weird.) Edamame.[/quote] Frozen grapes is a great one! My mom used to make those all the time for us when we were little. Ahh, memories! Many a brain freeze too though Katie
cmotherofpirl Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Frozen bananas dipped in chocolate, peanut butter, or caramel.
Lilllabettt Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Is Nutella healthy for you? When I was a freshman, there were people pushing Nutella on campus. They hung around giving out free jars for a couple of weeks. Once we were addicted, they started charging the foreign import price.
MissyP89 Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 I LOVE Nutella SO MUCH. I don't care how bad it is for you. I actually had it on toast for breakfast this morning, no joke. Mmmmmmm.
jckinsman Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) string ch**** pb anb celery honey and pb on whole wheat trail mix,make your own Edited September 26, 2008 by jckinsman
Autumn Dusk Posted September 26, 2008 Author Posted September 26, 2008 nutella is healthier than say, fudge. Its probably healthier than cheap peanutbutter becuase it has no corn syrup as a sweetner. Nutella is addicting!!!
Balthazor Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Ya know all the europeans are big on Nutella and it is good. But it is like candy for me. I could not eat it everyday and beleive it is healthy. I would rather have Peanut butter.
Sarah_JC Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 I make my own hummus. 1 clove garlic chopped 1 can chickpeas rinced some lemon juice some olive oil some tahini (ground sesame paste - optional) some salt to taste (which will be waaaaay less than the store bought) blend with a hand blender eat with pitas, wheat thins, veggies, etc.
goldbug16 Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Tinkerlina' post='1663805' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:05 PM']Cool thread! I like apples dipped in peanut butter for a healthy snack, super easy, cheap and good for you.[/quote] I eat that almost everyday. [quote name='jckinsman' post='1664036' date='Sep 26 2008, 01:25 AM']string ch**** pb anb celery honey and pb on whole wheat trail mix,make your own[/quote] I love hummus and tomatoes and chees* rolled up in a whole wheat tortilla and heated up a little bit. It's DELISH. Tabouleh is tasty too. Edited September 26, 2008 by goldbug16
rachael Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='Sarah_JC' post='1664120' date='Sep 26 2008, 11:41 AM']I make my own hummus. 1 clove garlic chopped 1 can chickpeas rinced some lemon juice some olive oil some tahini (ground sesame paste - optional) some salt to taste (which will be waaaaay less than the store bought) blend with a hand blender eat with pitas, wheat thins, veggies, etc.[/quote] hummus
Archaeology cat Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1664206' date='Sep 26 2008, 06:12 PM']hummus [/quote] ditto
Lil Red Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='Sarah_JC' post='1664120' date='Sep 26 2008, 09:41 AM']I make my own hummus. 1 clove garlic chopped 1 can chickpeas rinced some lemon juice some olive oil some tahini (ground sesame paste - optional) some salt to taste (which will be waaaaay less than the store bought) blend with a hand blender eat with pitas, wheat thins, veggies, etc.[/quote] +J.M.J.+ sounds great! i love hummus but i've never tried making my own. i second: -pb & apples -pb & celery -tortillas with cheeze -small bowl of cereal
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now