An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bush 2004

M.SIGGA

:surrender: It's official. I'm voting for Bush in the Fall :surrender:

This has been really tough and it has taken a lot of pryers but I'm breaking my pride and trusting my Bishop's opinion, but I'm not becoming a Republican. I'm placing all my worries, dislikes, and distrusts in God's hands that Bush will work to protect Americans across all classes and ethnicities of our society and also protect the Unborn and find respect and mercy for all life - even the precious lives of our enemies, especially those in the Middle East. I also pray that he will chose peace and war no longer and bring our troops home. It's all in God's hands and since Bush professes he is a Christian I trust that God will work through people in his life to change his mentality of being a wartime president. I have never supported a Single Platform issue so this is my first time and it is totally for the Unborn and nothing else! No more talking politics for me concerning Bush or Kerry because it ticks me off and I like to be happy :D

:peace:

Thy Geekdom Come

YAY!!!

It's okay if you don't want to become Republican, though...nobody's perfect...

:P

:dance: :clap:

Don't worry, he'll keep gay marriage out...

:newlyweds: :married:

And he'll protect all races and classes...

:afro: :queen: :chinese: :gotee: :priest: :cowboy: :banana: :donjohn: :smoker:

Even Dennis Rodman...

:heymon:

And his posse...

:pimp: :drunk: :banned: :band: :dj:

looks like somebody is having waaaaay too much fun with the smilies. JK! :D

i don't really consider myself a member of any party. but i always end up supporting the republicans.

Let's just pray -- for all of those darn politicians, so that they see the light! ;)

I decided that I won't take sides in any more fights over Bush Kerry unless some one calls Kerry an Irish man (he is NOT, lol). When I read these threads I just tend to get too mad and go insane with my posts. But I do say this.

Let's form a Phat Mass party and nominate our favorite Chruch leader or Phat Masser for the office :D

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]Let's form a Phat Mass party and nominate our favorite Chruch leader or Phat Masser for the office[/quote]

Second!

Whom shall we nominate?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote] Someone over 35.
[/quote]

Okay, so if we're going to be serious about electing a Phatmass member, we're going to have to change that law first...

Brother Adam

You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush
You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

(this is not a message from a secret republican outfit)

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

You will vote for Bush

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Raphael' date='Mar 7 2004, 07:09 PM']
Okay, so if we're going to be serious about electing a Phatmass member, we're going to have to change that law first...

:P[/quote]
Oh, no you don't... there are some highly qualified over thirty five people right here... Sorry, we can't change the law just to please you guys... you have to bide your time just like everyone else...

littleflower+JMJ

im glad sigga, and really proud of you.

its so hard come election time, but us as catholics have a responsibilty and duty to do for the unborn when its our votes that matter.

we must continue to pray for our country and all those who run it.

prayers for you and for all of us, so that come election time, we can help defend the unborn! ^_^

church militant :shield: :shield: :shield:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Mar 7 2004, 08:15 PM'] How old is dUST. [/quote]
:rolling: LOL his NOT 35 thats for sure! :sweat:

Lol. You all are hilarious. I went to a conference this weekend and one of the talks were about "Dying to Self by Saying Yes" and it really spoke to my heart about this politics issue which has been bugging me forever and I realized this is why we have the Church to guide us to make these types of decisions. Plus I do have a sense of Pride that routinely needs to be broken by constant conversion to Christ. Sooo... I'll vote for the person most likely to represent Christianity who the Church supports, even though I don't agree with all of his ideas and methods and policies, and I'm going quit worrying so much and getting angry and trust God will take care of everything else if this is the right vote because He is loyal to His Word and He is always on time!

[quote]Psalms 37

For the LORD loves justice and does not abandon the faithful. When the unjust are destroyed, and the children of the wicked cut off,
The just will possess the land and live in it forever. [/quote]

cmotherofpirl

Yep.
The bottom line is always Gods line.
I vote for the candidate ( no matter what party) who is most likely to uphold the laws of God.