Sign in to follow this  
Fidei Defensor

A Special Comment On Sarah Palin

Fidei Defensor
[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27054958/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27054958/[/url] Edited by fidei defensor

Norseman82
It's a Keith Olbermann rant. What does one expect? I could not see what connected Sarah Palin with the 90-year old in Ohio and how Palin was somehow to blame for her plight other than the classic long equation with the statement in the middle "then, a miracle occurs".

Lounge Daddy
Hey, Keith Olbermann is a journalist. A serious and objective journalist. His show is not opinion. All Olbermann dishes our is fact.

XIX
[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1672126' date='Oct 7 2008, 04:30 PM']Let's get some commentary from Bill O'Reilly while we're at it.[/quote]
:lol_roll:

[quote]Keith Olberman[/quote]
:lol_pound:
:lol_pound::lol_pound:
:lol_pound::lol_pound::lol_pound:
:lol_pound::lol_pound::lol_pound::lol_pound:
:lol_pound::lol_pound::lol_pound:
:lol_pound::lol_pound:
:lol_pound:

Hassan
[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1672126' date='Oct 7 2008, 02:30 PM']Let's get some commentary from Bill O'Reilly while we're at it.[/quote]

Yep, Keith Olberman has become a liberal Sean Hannity.

I can't stand any of them look at that video, he's grasping at straws.

Mercy me
There is a fundamental difference between Hannity and Oberman. Hannity claims to be a commentator. Oberman claims to be journalist.

inDEED
I actually believe that Olbermann hit the nail on the head.

The fact that Palin is pro-life and a Christian woman who shares so many of our beliefs, does not mean that she is qualified to hold the office for which she is campaigning for.

Lounge Daddy
[quote name='inDEED' post='1672769' date='Oct 8 2008, 02:52 PM']I actually believe that Olbermann hit the nail on the head.

The fact that Palin is pro-life and a Christian woman who shares so many of our beliefs, does not mean that she is qualified to hold the office for which she is campaigning for.[/quote]

It's a major qualification.

Hassan
[quote name='Mercy me' post='1672352' date='Oct 7 2008, 10:24 PM']There is a fundamental difference between Hannity and Oberman. Hannity claims to be a commentator. Oberman claims to be journalist.[/quote]

Ok?

The both are journalists.

They are both constant liars/manipulators who would not know a rational argument are objective analysis if it bit them.