Christie_M Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 what? *whispers* you know this is going to be deleted, right?
ardillacid Posted October 22, 2008 Author Posted October 22, 2008 I cannot understand why anybody would move or delete this topic that is relevant to everyone's life
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1683296' date='Oct 22 2008, 03:18 AM']what? *whispers* you know this is going to be deleted, right?[/quote] [url="http://www.woot.com/"]http://www.woot.com/[/url] woot off
Saint Therese Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Be careful, I think t-bone was banned for doing this.
Saint Therese Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I think you should only be banned for episodes of severe wootiness.
T-Bone _ Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1684175' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:54 PM']Be careful, I think t-bone was banned for doing this.[/quote] Not banned. Just severely embarrassed for being publicly reprimanded by a moderator. Only reason I came back was to answer a comment posted to my profile.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Dude, there is nothing wrong with you are making it sound like it's a swear word or something....
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1684273' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:34 AM']Everyone woot... (it's my birthday )[/quote] Happy Birthday!
Christie_M Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1684273' date='Oct 23 2008, 08:34 AM']Everyone woot... (it's my birthday )[/quote] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
missionarybelle Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 woot! i got an A on my humanities test.
ardillacid Posted October 24, 2008 Author Posted October 24, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1684273' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:34 AM']Everyone woot... (it's my birthday )[/quote] Like OMG someone's totally over the hill!
Mr.Cat Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1684258' date='Oct 23 2008, 09:12 AM']Not banned. Just severely embarrassed for being publicly reprimanded by a moderator. Only reason I came back was to answer a comment posted to my profile.[/quote]I normally like your comments...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now