IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 You asked, he's delivering. You'd better order those zip-up hoodies while they last.
EricTheRed Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 Im torn between the two maybe ill flip a coin!!!! or maybe two coins cuz i like pink LOL jk
Excelsior1027 Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 I'm gonna order one tonight. Thanks dUSt, you rock!
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2008 Author Posted October 27, 2008 Both designs come in both colors. If you are a guy and want the Immaculate Heart you won't be stuck ordering a pink shirt.
EricTheRed Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 the coin landed on the St. Peter Papal tour. and i bought it!
prose Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 Ordered. For the record, Dust, it didn't ask me for a color, but I want pink.
Lilllabettt Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 Is there a size chart somewhere? I'm a medium most places. At Walmart, I'm a small. At "skinny stores" I'm a XL.
Noel's angel Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 (edited) Aye, dearest dUSt, I want one but what are the sizes like? (U.S. sizes don't mean a lot to me, which doesn't help either). I think my last hoodie was small and it fitted perfectly, but I ordered small t shirts and they were huge. Edited October 27, 2008 by Noel's angel
dUSt Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='prose' post='1687384' date='Oct 27 2008, 03:36 PM']Ordered. For the record, Dust, it didn't ask me for a color, but I want pink.[/quote] The color is indicated under the "STYLE" selection. I hope you picked the right one!
missionseeker Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 I've been thanking dUSt for a while, but not really for the shirts and stuff... <---
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2008 Author Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1687460' date='Oct 27 2008, 07:05 PM']I've been thanking dUSt for a while, but not really for the shirts and stuff... <--- [/quote] Me, too. But there were people who said that they wanted zip-up hoodies and would order them if he made them (because they didn't like pull over hoodies). Now there they are. So they should be SUPER thankful.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 27, 2008 Author Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='prose' post='1687384' date='Oct 27 2008, 04:36 PM']Ordered. For the record, Dust, it didn't ask me for a color, but I want pink.[/quote] I think pink is the first option on the list, so hopefully that's the one you got.
Christie_M Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 Zip-up hoodies or not, I love 'em!! THANKS DUST!!!! And I'm ordering tonight when my mom gets home.
Brother Adam Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 If I had an extra $34 I'd totally be all over this deal.
franciscanheart Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 i hope i can scrounge the cash together to get these for my parents. that'd be dope.
Winchester Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1687424' date='Oct 27 2008, 04:30 PM'](U.S. sizes don't mean a lot to me, which doesn't help either).[/quote] You're getting a red one, commie.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now