homeschoolmom Posted March 11, 2004 Author Posted March 11, 2004 (edited) Ahhh... too fast!! camping library or mall? Edited March 11, 2004 by homeschoolmom
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 Mall--that way if I really want the book I can buy it instead of borrowing it Chicken or Beef?
jmjtina Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 10 2004, 11:21 PM'] Ahhh... too fast!! camping library or mall? [/quote] i know, we're responding fast! BEEF!!!! coffee or hot chocalate?
homeschoolmom Posted March 11, 2004 Author Posted March 11, 2004 oh... tough one... beef Tuesday or Thursday?
grapeape Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 (edited) Europe tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or pizza Edited March 11, 2004 by grapeape
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, beer or liquor? lol
homeschoolmom Posted March 11, 2004 Author Posted March 11, 2004 that doesn't leave room for soda, does it now? But the right answer is pop. Coke or Pepsi
foundsheep Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 Jars of Clay tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or Burritos?
grapeape Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, beaches or mountains
grapeape Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 Cher, cause she used to be hot starbucks or homemade?
homeschoolmom Posted March 11, 2004 Author Posted March 11, 2004 Ohh.. that's hard... and I know I'm not supposed to annalyze this... but Homemade because I'm not a coffee drinker and I will homemake something else St. Peter or St. Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now