Lil Red Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 +J.M.J.+ maybe. i don't want you to be right twice in one day, you know!!
Didacus Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Allll righty then... I'll wait 'till tomorrow.
MIKolbe Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='Didacus' post='1707176' date='Nov 21 2008, 10:33 AM']Missed out on a legend? Were? *looks around franctically*[/quote] don't worry. I'm here.
picchick Posted November 21, 2008 Author Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1707209' date='Nov 21 2008, 01:15 PM']don't worry. I'm here.[/quote]
Didacus Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1707209' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:15 PM']don't worry. I'm here.[/quote] *still looking* Nope, none here that I see. Does anyone have a mirror handy?
Didacus Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1707242' date='Nov 21 2008, 02:52 PM']You men are so humble...[/quote] Hey - you! Save it for the insult thread!
picchick Posted November 21, 2008 Author Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1707243' date='Nov 21 2008, 01:57 PM']meg [/quote] rachie! I wish we lived closer...
rachael Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1707264' date='Nov 21 2008, 03:32 PM'] rachie! I wish we lived closer...[/quote] me too.
jeffpugh Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1706960' date='Nov 21 2008, 09:15 AM']If we know we're not at liberty to say. [/quote] Lawl... Typical. [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1707127' date='Nov 21 2008, 11:58 AM']From reading this thread and only joining a few months ago, I feel as though I missed out on a legend. [/quote] Maybe. But you can always find out who this guy is by the magic of reruns.... or just looking back about 20 pages in most boards. [quote name='Didacus' post='1707176' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:33 PM']Missed out on a legend? Were? *looks around franctically*[/quote] Yeah, I dunno either. [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1707209' date='Nov 21 2008, 01:15 PM']don't worry. I'm here.[/quote] That's good, but we still can't find the legend.
SaintOlaf Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 hot stuff is back, but Meg still has (BJB) in her title, just in case I guess.
picchick Posted May 6, 2009 Author Posted May 6, 2009 I want him to know that I don't want him to leave Phatmass again...I guess. I mean if you all think I should take it off I could...
eagle_eye222001 Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Mission Accomplished.......right? I think so....but I guess the question is.......why keep it? Maybe you should change it to JST for hot stuff Stay Here. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/forgotten"]Linkin Park - Forgotten[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
dominicansoul Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 [quote name='picchick' post='1859755' date='May 6 2009, 03:18 PM']I want him to know that I don't want him to leave Phatmass again...I guess. I mean if you all think I should take it off I could...[/quote] you could just put "JB" as in "hot stuff's Back"
jeffpugh Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Yep. Jai[i][/i]me is back. Good times. Mmm... that pepper... mmm that's hot stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now