An Old School Catholic Message Board

More On The Obama Youth Army.

KnightofChrist

Also, think of the political implications of this if there are riots and such. The Republicans would hold on to the Presidency forever after Obama's term, because of the riots and such.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='BG45' post='1701473' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:31 PM']Does this mean my nightmare of an apache helicopter gunship firing into unarmed crowds gets to come to horrifying life?[/quote]

I've mentioned this before...you all would be greatly enriched on this topic by doing a Google search and reading a bit about the Gwangju Massacre that occurred in South Korea on May 18, 1980. I think it would send shivers down your spine.

Edited by Madame Vengier

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1701500' date='Nov 14 2008, 06:58 PM']I've mentioned this before...you all would be greatly enriched on this topic by doing a Google search and reading a bit about the Gwangju Massacre that occurred in South Korea on May 18, 1980. I think it would send shivers down your spine.[/quote]

Offhand without googling to refresh my memory, people were protesting martial law and...I forget if it was paratroopers or special forces that mowed down the protesters?

Edit: Granted the protesters had armed themselves if memory serves, but still an official death toll in the low hundreds versus likely thousands.

Edited by BG45

[quote name='kujo' post='1701503' date='Nov 14 2008, 07:01 PM']The fact that this story isn't getting a lot of news coverage is kinda scary.[/quote]

Quite, but they're all busy with important things like rumors of Hillary as SecState.

He can't possibly think the American people, especially the youth, will support this. They'll go insane! It's unconstitutional, and they can pin him for it.

[quote name='Selah' post='1701523' date='Nov 14 2008, 07:53 PM']I honestly hope this doesn't happen. Kyrie Eleison.[/quote]

Me, too, sister...

[quote name='Selah' post='1701542' date='Nov 14 2008, 08:08 PM']Trust me, the youth is gonna go nuts. Then I can do my "in your face" dance...yeah...[/quote]

"We loved you until...this."