Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 !!! that would be a problem i'm familiar with. he'd just have to use pins.
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 well... he better not rip my dress...
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 well he probably has one of his own stashed away.
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 (edited) just not as pretty as mine lol jk Edited November 19, 2008 by Christie_M
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 *gasp* Didn't you read the first post?!?!?!
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 hehehe, i was actually agreeing with you there christie! but at least SMM will actually put his dress to use! [size=1]oh no he didn't![/size]
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 (edited) you---> <---me....next time we meet Edited November 19, 2008 by Christie_M
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1704594' date='Nov 19 2008, 04:56 AM']you---> <---me....next time we meet[/quote] More like me and you...
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1704591' date='Nov 19 2008, 04:43 AM']hehehe, i was actually agreeing with you there christie! but at least SMM will actually put his dress to use! [size=1]oh no he didn't![/size][/quote] --> you <-- me Edited November 19, 2008 by missionseeker
Didacus Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1703723' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:29 PM']So I've been thinking alot about weddings and all that and I decited to look at a couple of sites just for the fun of it. Well I think I have found my way-into-the-future wedding dress!! It's almost exactly like one I designed myslef a while ago. [size=1](No. I don't even have a boyfriend yet )[/size] anyways, here it is!! [url="http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=1624&prodgroup=255"]My dress[/url] and I was thinking of adding these to it also [url="http://www.davidsbridal.com/styleguide_accessorizing_sleeveslong.jsp"]an ad-on[/url] ok...that it for my randomness at the moment. [/quote] WOW!!! Is that you in the pic?
jeffpugh Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1704549' date='Nov 19 2008, 02:20 AM']Well, if it IS me he marries ( ) he'd never fit my dress. I'm fatter than he is. Only... it ain't fat. [/quote] You're NOT fat! I've seen you!!! You're healthy looking. I'm... skinny. [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1704591' date='Nov 19 2008, 03:43 AM']hehehe, i was actually agreeing with you there christie! but at least SMM will actually put his dress to use! [size=1]oh no he didn't![/size][/quote] You people just have to go there, don't you Dresses only look pretty on women. Get it [i]straight[/i].
mcts Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1704546' date='Nov 19 2008, 03:16 AM']Ooooo! stunning! are you already engaged?[/quote] no, i just really like that dress and that's the church i've always gone to so i'd really like to get married there.
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1704658' date='Nov 19 2008, 08:14 AM']More like me and you... [/quote] [quote name='Didacus' post='1704686' date='Nov 19 2008, 08:40 AM']WOW!!! Is that you in the pic?[/quote] I WISH!!! you'll never see a pic of me. (your eyes will burn) lol jk [quote name='mcts' post='1704716' date='Nov 19 2008, 09:43 AM']no, i just really like that dress and that's the church i've always gone to so i'd really like to get married there.[/quote] ahh, i see. Well that cuts down on the stress by...alot lol it's a nice church
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 haha yes because no one can handle the fact that i sparkle... bad joke.... nvm
rachael Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/2z3ntio.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now