An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Saying

let_go_let_God

What should my new saying be?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

voiciblanche

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Mar 15 2004, 02:13 PM'] If you want to know what's really bad though, I am the assistant editor for our school newspaper and I am also the Senior Editor for the school yearbook. *Chuckles* Now you explain that. [/quote]
I suppose that's why we have Spellcheck, hmm? :nerd:

let_go_let_God

[quote name='friarMatt' date='Apr 4 2004, 08:48 AM'] How bout "May God bless your socks off? " [/quote]
I like it, it's another Good idea!!! :heart: :banana: :cheer: :clap:

Also let us be a fisher of men :fisherman:

I like the car, but honestly I'd be kinda scared...we have really fancy things in our car, which they didn't have 2000 years ago. :P J/K! (And to you too Jesus). Actually, come to think of it, were the inventions in Him first? According to my Phil of Man class they were...okay, enough rambling...

NUMBER 2!

[quote name='friarMatt' date='Apr 4 2004, 08:48 AM'] How bout "May God bless your socks off? " [/quote]
but then my feet will get cold.. :unsure:

:lol:

[url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]Planned Parenthood[/url] and [url="http://www.naral.org"]NARAL[/url] are [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]pure evil.[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
HomeTeamFamily

[quote] If YOU'RE, YOU'RE!!! (grammatical freak) [/quote]

aaaacccctuuuuualllyyyy......

your is correct in that situation because it refers to the posession of one's opinion

and i think you meant to say....ITS not IF

ok im done grammar ninjaing :ph34r:

i kinda like the one i made up for my sig. "pray hard, love always, be His".....i suppose i could let you borrow it if you like.....

let_go_let_God

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Apr 4 2004, 08:52 PM'] I like the car, but honestly I'd be kinda scared...we have really fancy things in our car, which they didn't have 2000 years ago. :P J/K! (And to you too Jesus). Actually, come to think of it, were the inventions in Him first? According to my Phil of Man class they were...okay, enough rambling...

NUMBER 2! [/quote]
I think God would know how to drive a car, comon He's parted the Red Sea, defied physics with the Burning Bush and changed weather phenominon. I think He could handle driving a car.

CatholicCrusader

You should put the Council of Florence where it says if one is not Catholic, even if he shed his blood in the Name of Christ, he shall not be saved, unless he remain within the bosom of the Holy Catholic Church.

God bless.

ilovechrist

Crusader has never found a happy side cmom...
we need to help him find it ---let's start with some tacos, so very tasty and good for you, tonight!