MIKolbe Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1715680' date='Dec 1 2008, 12:20 AM']how can canadians be as sharp as an object that does not actually exist?[/quote] kinda proves my point.
Ash Wednesday Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 I don't think they have Aunt Jemima OR Mrs. Butterworths syrup in the U.K. They have something called "golden syrup" but I just get the real Canadian maple syrup.
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 hmm yea I agree, most "real Canadian maple syrup" is from Canada... yea. I think you're def correct there.
FPCthegreat Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 i had British bacon it was an inch think...that is not healthy
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 ewww. not going to lie, that is pretty thick.
FPCthegreat Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 i think it was ham that got hard from old age
FPCthegreat Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 what its possible i didn't eat it so i don't no for sure
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 2, 2008 Posted December 2, 2008 I had mac & coagulated milk for lunch.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now