Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh..

maybe i am asian??????

Posted

yeah..

i am soo not smart enough.

Posted

i knew a dumb asian.

i think it was an anomaly. idk.

Posted

yeah...

he was prolly hawaiian or something.

Posted

she was korean.

  • 8 months later...
Posted

BOOM!

Posted

bang.

Posted

bing

Posted

awesome.

The Bus Station
Posted

I used to want to be Asian.

  • 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

Dude...I was 19 when this thread was made.

Edited by Selah
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

And now I'm old :( Kinda sad. really. yeah. idk.

HopefulBride
Posted

You think you're old? You're still in your twenties!!!

Unless you've aged decades in these short years then yeah you're ancient.

HopefulBride
Posted

not funny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...