Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What is your favorite color?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

i couldn't decide -- green or grannysmithapple? I chose the latter, though. it sounded more interesting.

Posted

Always have thought green tasted the best

Posted

Blue is the best. It is kind of like pop only the coolest of the cool can say it or like it, :).

Posted

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Mar 13 2004, 09:22 PM']Always have thought green tasted the best[/quote]
:lol:

[quote]Blue is the best. It is kind of like pop only the coolest of the cool can say it or like it, . [/quote]
I guess I'm very uncool then. :P I say soda (because it's the right way) and I like green. :rolleyes:

I'm just being annoying.... :D

Posted

[color=orange]I'm uncool b/c i say soda? Uhhh I don't think so. LOL I'm the coolest one around here. LOL j/j Newayz I went for orange, but it has to be BRIGHT Orange!![/color]

Posted

Red is definitely the best.

Posted

well everyone knows that GREEN is the best color










old man from scene 24-"...what is your favorite color?"
Galahad-"blue, no yeeeeellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo."
sorry this thread just made me think of monty python and the holy grail

Rebirth flame
Posted

hmmmm.... my favorite crayon is red-yellow, but my favorite color is yellow!!! :D

Posted

I like trafic lights
I like trafic lights
I like trafic lights
no matter where they've been

I like trafic lights
I like trafic lights
I like trafic lights
but not when they are red

Green is the best, in my opion,

hehehe!

^_^

Posted

why, red, of course!

nikkan_hanil
Posted

The letters are spread out... :hum:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

It looks cool...

^_^

Guest thomasaquinas3
Posted

I like blue :cyclops:

cantstopdancin9
Posted

WHAT?!?!?!?! WHere's pink??? *faints*

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I agree, cantstop!! I picked black because my faves are pink n black, but pink wasn't there, so I had to choose black...

Sammy Blaze
Posted

where's the brown!?! :P

Well since we're talking about crayons, I can't choose between
Blue-Green or Green-Blue

~S.

Posted

Sorry about the pink. it would, but no space. and plus, it could be considered a gang color, especially if you are a guy. (hehehe, just kidding, but for real, a school around me is on the brink of banning pink because it is a gang color or something.)

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='mammo' date='Mar 14 2004, 06:35 PM'] old man from scene 24-"...what is your favorite color?"
Galahad-"blue, no yeeeeellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo."
sorry this thread just made me think of monty python and the holy grail [/quote]
our scout troop did that scene as a skit! it's our absolute fav.. i was King Arthur both times.. :lol: but guys orange is def the best color... hate to break it to ya..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...