MissScripture Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1717790' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:48 PM']This is one heck of a reunion. Hi Rizz! [/quote] Remember the time we blew up the LB and managed to escape without any warnings?
Roamin Catholic Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1717790' date='Dec 3 2008, 06:48 PM']This is one heck of a reunion. [/quote] weird...
Deus te Amat Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 YES! Those were the days. I miss you guys. The LB is no fun without you.
MissScripture Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1717799' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:51 PM'] YES! Those were the days. I miss you guys. The LB is no fun without you. [/quote] Grad school ate my life. I eat, sleep and breath PT. Not even kidding, I've started analyzing the way people walk. It's a good pass time.
Roamin Catholic Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1717799' date='Dec 3 2008, 06:51 PM'] YES! Those were the days. I miss you guys. The LB is no fun without you. [/quote] yea...interning full time, working almost full time, and being a senior full time took away all my time....being busy from 7am-midnight everyday was brutal...
Deus te Amat Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 And I thought being a freshman was bad enough.
rachael Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1717750' date='Dec 3 2008, 06:36 PM']I got 2 warnings today also. I'm leaving. Who's with me?[/quote] The sooner you leave, the better. I have one warning, from two days ago.
MissScripture Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1717803' date='Dec 3 2008, 05:53 PM'] Grad school ate my life. I eat, sleep and breath PT. Not even kidding, I've started analyzing the way people walk. It's a good pass time.[/quote] I would just like to clarify that the pass time it is good for is passing those five minutes I get between classes, and the time in those wrechedly long physiology classes where the professor babbles on about the SAME THING about 300 times, most of which I had to know last year.
Roamin Catholic Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1717830' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:08 PM']I would just like to clarify that the pass time it is good for is passing those five minutes I get between classes, and the time in those wrechedly long physiology classes where the professor babbles on about the SAME THING about 300 times, most of which I had to know last year.[/quote] come help me pack please
MIKolbe Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1717828' date='Dec 3 2008, 04:08 PM']I have one warning, from two days ago. [/quote] so proud
rachael Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1717842' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:22 PM']so proud [/quote]
HisChildForever Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1717859' date='Dec 3 2008, 06:32 PM']should i share mine? will you share yours?[/quote] Share why you were warned, you mean? I'll share mine.
MIKolbe Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 yeah!!! we could then pray to be better people [b](admonish the sinner) LIL RED, YOU READING THIS WOMAN!!!??!?!?!??!?!?[/b]
rachael Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1717859' date='Dec 3 2008, 07:32 PM']should i share mine? will you share yours?[/quote] gladly. i'll share it with justin.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now