Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1719455' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:38 PM']her mom's way old.

like you.[/quote]

age brings wisdom

you're still not old enough to understand

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1719471' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:41 AM']+J.M.J.+
:hehe: you're phunny looking when you are trying to be insulting.[/quote]

Ah, that is so sweet.

Posted

+J.M.J.+[quote name='Christie_M' post='1719472' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:41 PM']age brings wisdom

you're still not old enough to understand[/quote]
:lol: nice.

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' post='1719485' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:44 PM']Ah, that is so sweet.[/quote]
:love: i know, right?

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1719472' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:41 AM'][b]age brings wisdom[/b]

you're still not old enough to understand[/quote]
not always. :mellow:

Posted

that means that only their body aged. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1719498' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:49 PM']that means that only their body aged. :mellow:[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
and their face is all wrinkly. :mellow: like jason's. :mellow:

Posted

PERSONAL ATTACK!!!!!!


</guess who>

Posted

that what i THOUGHT!!!!

<_<



















:P

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1719529' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:56 AM']PERSONAL ATTACK!!!!!!


</guess who>[/quote]
:ohno:

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1718814' date='Dec 4 2008, 04:28 PM']I mean, other than the 10,000 thread would be easier.

:idontknow:[/quote]

If there were no flood control I would be out there making more enemies than I probably already have :lol_roll: -it's just so much easier to be assertive online than in person. -Katie

Posted

[quote name='Tinkerlina' post='1719557' date='Dec 4 2008, 10:00 PM']If there were no flood control I would be out there making more enemies than I probably already have :lol_roll: -it's just so much easier to be assertive online than in person. -Katie[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
no, i totally kick butt in person too :numchucks:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1719561' date='Dec 5 2008, 01:01 AM']+J.M.J.+
no, i totally kick butt in person too :numchucks:[/quote]

You rock! I wish I could! -Katie

Posted

+J.M.J.+
you will, young grasshopper. :plankton:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1719579' date='Dec 5 2008, 01:05 AM']+J.M.J.+
you will, young grasshopper. :plankton:[/quote]

Thank you, sensei :notworthy2:

Posted

i wish i had a sensei

:sadwalk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...