OraProMe Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 Teenagers sitting behind me on the bus and thinking it's perfectly fine to play music off their phones. If you can afford a mobile that doubles as an mp3 player than you can also afford a pair of earphones. Getting a good grade for a paper I wrote 24 hours before it was due and a poor grade on a paper I put a weeks worth of effort into. Finishing the day off by getting a $100 fine because my metcard was expired by 15 minutes, even though if the tram had come when it was scheduled rather than late everything would have been fine. It's been a very "gear grinding" day
Tridenteen Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 JMJ Have a didn't have any caffeine head ache, need to do tests...clean...and hit a wall in vocational discernment.
Moosey Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 What grinds my gears: The fact that my workplace keeps the office at -20 degrees no matter what the weather is like outside. And I can't adjust the temp manually. I think they're trying to kill off the weak ones [quote name='IrishSalesian' timestamp='1283785740' post='2168778'] But i find it a bit odd that everyone's thoughts are in the Immature section....what does that say about our personalities? [/quote]
dominicansoul Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 took my dad to the ER this morn...and nobody wore gloves while handling him!!! That really grinds my gears... I wanted to TAKE 'EM and SHAKE 'EM... (btw, dad's home, and he's okay...has slight dizziness wooziness....they couldn't diagnose it...they suspect its some sort of inner ear complications 'cos he started to lose his hearing recently...)
MissScripture Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1283792340' post='2168826'] took my dad to the ER this morn...and nobody wore gloves while handling him!!! That really grinds my gears... I wanted to TAKE 'EM and SHAKE 'EM... (btw, dad's home, and he's okay...has slight dizziness wooziness....they couldn't diagnose it...they suspect its some sort of inner ear complications 'cos he started to lose his hearing recently...) [/quote] If they're washing their hands properly, it's really not necessary that they use gloves for everything. The gloves aren't sterile unless they need to be (cuz sterile gloves are way more expensive). If they didn't wash their hands, though, you should totally call them on it. It's not just for your dad's safety, but theirs and all the other patients!
dominicansoul Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1283793340' post='2168841'] If they're washing their hands properly, it's really not necessary that they use gloves for everything. The gloves aren't sterile unless they need to be (cuz sterile gloves are way more expensive). If they didn't wash their hands, though, you should totally call them on it. It's not just for your dad's safety, but theirs and all the other patients! [/quote] thanx! That makes me feel better....
IrishSalesian Posted September 6, 2010 Author Posted September 6, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283791390' post='2168818'] I think they're trying to kill off the weak ones [/quote] I thought you were a tough broad? Edited September 6, 2010 by IrishSalesian
Moosey Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='IrishSalesian' timestamp='1283795389' post='2168857'] I thought you were a tough broad? [/quote] Shhhhhhhhh!
Tridenteen Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='IrishSalesian' timestamp='1283795389' post='2168857'] I thought you were a tough broad? [/quote] JMJ You're talking to a lady who starved her gerbil
Moosey Posted September 6, 2010 Posted September 6, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1283796205' post='2168859'] JMJ You're talking to a lady who starved her gerbil [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-c73MOZMQ4[/media]
IrishSalesian Posted September 7, 2010 Author Posted September 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1283797006' post='2168864'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-c73MOZMQ4[/media] [/quote] but you are well represented in that video.... Edited September 7, 2010 by IrishSalesian
Moosey Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 [quote name='IrishSalesian' timestamp='1283822958' post='2168992'] but you are well represented in that video.... [/quote]
Tridenteen Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 (edited) JMJ is that a bunny hair clip? OBTW I just made the 33 post in this thread teeny weeny itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini Edited September 7, 2010 by Tridenteen
Moosey Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' timestamp='1283824387' post='2169005'] JMJ is that a bunny hair clip? [/quote] It sure is!
MIKolbe Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 i just pulled the longest nose hair right now.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1283864217' post='2169122'] i just pulled the longest nose hair right now. [/quote] How long was it???
eustace scrubb Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 This is the worst allergy season I've had in twenty years. I'm actually sore and achy from having sneezed so violently and often. I didn't get much sleep last night and I have two months' worth of laundry that needs to get done. The laundromat is two miles away and I don't drive.
Tridenteen Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 (edited) JMJ Every minete that goes without me getting an email from that dude,I am blaming you,----> NO. My lawyers said I don't have to put up with this. I don't know why I'm blaming you, but SMM isn't here anymore, and I can't blame him Edited September 7, 2010 by Tridenteen
LaPetiteSoeur Posted September 7, 2010 Posted September 7, 2010 [quote name='IrishSalesian' timestamp='1283785055' post='2168770'] Ive had 24oz of coffee in that last two hours...no effect! lol But I have a nice hour and a half drive to my destination in NJ today so I will nap in the van! [/quote] Have fun in New Jersey! It's finally a bit cooler here...are you going back to seton hall?? Dieu vous benisse
IrishSalesian Posted September 7, 2010 Author Posted September 7, 2010 [quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1283879704' post='2169210'] Have fun in New Jersey! It's finally a bit cooler here...are you going back to seton hall?? Dieu vous benisse [/quote] No, I am a novice this year in Port Chester, NY. (Almost in Connecticut.) I went to NJ yesterday for a cookout. How are you doing?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now