HolyPhoenix Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 (edited) Every time I get the chance someone else shows up and I let them take the prize. should I fight for it more and not be such a loser. Edited December 22, 2008 by HolyPhoenix
HolyPhoenix Posted December 22, 2008 Author Posted December 22, 2008 Yeah, I am terrible with grammar. *fixing*
Lilllabettt Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 [quote name='HolyPhoenix' post='1733643' date='Dec 22 2008, 01:40 AM']Every time I get the chance someone else shows up and I let them take the prize. should I fight for it more and not be such a loser. [/quote] Well, if you can do it without violating charity, then by all means. I know that can be hard to do. My pastor gave a homily about this very thing: Christianity isn't very "marketable," because it often involves stepping aside and letting somebody else go first.
Jesus_lol Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 hahaha harsh first reply! high five! but to holy pheonix, what is the problem? girls? if so i can assure you, that yes, you do need to take an active part in starting a relationship or it will never happen.(this i know all too well ) if you wait for it to just happen, then you will be waiting a very long time. and if someone else is "making moves on your woman" so to speak, then you need to stand up and fight for what is yours. even if you arent already involved with the girl in question that is no reason to give up. but if the prize is the second helping of apple crumble, then use a fork to defend your claim.
HolyPhoenix Posted December 22, 2008 Author Posted December 22, 2008 (edited) That's a tough one to call. I am going to have to think on that whether it has to do with charity. It might have to do with girls. Edited December 22, 2008 by HolyPhoenix
Christie_M Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 might? don't worry...we wont tease you.........much
HolyPhoenix Posted December 22, 2008 Author Posted December 22, 2008 I don't mind teasing. I have 6 brothers that do that all the time.
Christie_M Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 [quote name='Selah' post='1733736' date='Dec 22 2008, 06:58 AM'][/quote] [quote name='HolyPhoenix' post='1733774' date='Dec 22 2008, 07:56 AM']I don't mind teasing. I have 6 brothers that do that all the time. [/quote]
HolyPhoenix Posted December 22, 2008 Author Posted December 22, 2008 and yes, it does have to do with a girl.
Lil Red Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 +J.M.J.+ sorry, the first thing i thought you were talking about was being the last post in every thread on the first page.
Paddington Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 HolyP, if you fig out the ladies, lemme know. Please. Pretty Please.
Christie_M Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 [quote name='HolyPhoenix' post='1733972' date='Dec 22 2008, 01:28 PM']and yes, it does have to do with a girl.[/quote] oooooooOOOOooo!! are you going to share? or not?
HolyPhoenix Posted December 23, 2008 Author Posted December 23, 2008 I figured out how to charm the ladies a while ago. But actually figuring out their inner workings is almost impossible. No, you won't Sparky. Especially since I am all better now. Jack in the Beanstalk saved me.
CatherineM Posted December 26, 2008 Posted December 26, 2008 Whistling never worked to woo me. Staring at me like a piece of meat, also a no go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now