princessgianna Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1734196' date='Dec 22 2008, 11:20 PM']Which is why when my Mother, brother and I pulled a lady from her burning van, gave no name and left before the cops came.[/quote] This world is so sad!!!!
KnightofChrist Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 (edited) [quote name='princessgianna' post='1734203' date='Dec 23 2008, 12:26 AM']This world is so sad!!!! [/quote] Yeah she didn't want to get out. And then when we got her out as the van was ablaze tried to go back for her pocketbook! Anyway one of us let her us our cell to call home, (guess if she wanted to sue us she could have tried to track us that way, but it was a prepaid, that we didnt keep long, never can keep those things long) Anyway first thing the husband asked was "Hows the van?" to which she responds "ON Fire!!! But YES I'm Ok I'm just fine!" Edited December 23, 2008 by KnightofChrist
princessgianna Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1734206' date='Dec 22 2008, 11:30 PM']Yeah she didn't want to get out. And then when we got her out as the van was ablaze tried to go back for her pocketbook! Anyway one of us let her us our cell to call home, (guess if she wanted to sue us she could have tried to track us that way, but it was a prepaid, that we didnt keep long, never can keep those things long) Anyway first thing the husband asked was "Hows the van?" to which she responds "ON Fire!!! But YES I'm Ok I'm just fine!"[/quote] WOW!!!! That is too wild! Well from how her husband is more worried about the van than her -no duh she didn't want to get out.
T-Bone _ Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 [quote name='BG45' post='1734192' date='Dec 22 2008, 09:12 PM']This is the reason I don't help anyone, I call 911 if the need arises. I once watched a person heroically aid another who was young, only to be sued just like this for saving that young man's life by the parents.[/quote] After this ruling, I will no longer even call 911. If the EMTs make a mistake, you might get sued.
Lilllabettt Posted December 24, 2008 Author Posted December 24, 2008 I'm thinking about buying umbrella liability coverage. Malpractice insurance for walking around with. I think of it as mugger money. Good grief.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now