Era Might Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 What classes is everyone taking next semester? I'm excited about my classes. I'm pretty much down to all classes in my major, so I can pick what I want. I'm taking: Harlem Renaissance 19th Century British Novel Biography Poetry Workshop Logic (fulfills math requirement)
rachael Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Advanced Video Production Communication and Gender Video Applications Media Sales & Management Principles of Marketing Swimming: Fitness I'm trying to get into Rhetoric of International Relations...I want to take it as a 'fun' class.
jenna311 Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 (edited) Methods of Conceptual Teaching Field Lab II (with 5 hours per week at an elementary school for 10 weeks) Foundations of Literacy Health/Movement Methods for Elementary Teachers Honors Thesis Research It's my first semester where I'm actually taking all classes in my major. I could have started before, but I took a few classes just for my own enjoyment, like sign language and a course on 19th century Europe. Edited December 28, 2008 by fiat voluntas tua
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 I am taking: Honors Classical Theological Texts: The Church Fathers Jesus and Salvation Physiology Organic Chemistry II Honors American Government Statistics Also I will be meeting with one of my teachers once a week for a directed study for Metaphysics.
Era Might Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam' post='1736886' date='Dec 28 2008, 02:34 PM']Honors Classical Theological Texts: The Church Fathers[/quote] Best class ever. It would be so cool to become a Patristics scholar.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 (edited) Yea the Abbot for the Monastery on the campus of my college has his doctorate in Patristics. He is fluent in many languages and has even translated several primary documents into English and other languages. He will be teaching the class and I can't wait to take it b/c it will push me to be more disciplined if I want to do well. Edited December 28, 2008 by Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Vincent Vega Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 (edited) IB Pre-Cal (SL) IB French IV (SL) IB Music (SL) IB Chemistry (HL) IB Literature (HL) IB Contemporary History - Europe/North America (HL) and, of course, Theory of Knowledge ( ) Edited December 28, 2008 by USAirwaysIHS
HisChildForever Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Intro to Cultural Anthropology Juvenile Delinquency Abnormal Psychology Elementary Spanish I Human Structure-Function II w/ lab
Noel's angel Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Seeing all those classes makes me want to go to uni in America.
MissyP89 Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Biology II w/ lab Poetry Psychology Sociology Newswriting II Choir III ...Now give me my Associate's Degree so I can get outta here!
rachael Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1736944' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:16 PM']Seeing all those classes makes me want to go to uni in America.[/quote] i will trade.
vbbabespx Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 AP Calc AP English Honors French III Honors Economics Christology Photography and.... Physics
LivingStone Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 Mmhmm, can't wait: -Latin 102 -Logic -Epistomology -Principles of Biblical Studies II (NT) -[u]Mariology[/u] gotta luv that Mary.
Fr. Antony Maria OSB Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 (edited) Elem Italian II Literary Traditions II Medieval Spirituality Politics Economics Philosophy Colloquium plus choir 3x a week=18 credits: woohoo! really looking forward to Medieval Spirituality, though...we get to read works of many different saints including Benedict, Bernard, Francis, and more: some not saints, but still it is going to be AMAZING! plus the professor is really good, too! Edited December 29, 2008 by NazFarmer
lost_in_this_world Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 im on trimesters so im in the middle of a term but i am taking: foundations of wine and spirits food and culture foodservice financial systems foodscience lab
TeresaBenedicta Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 [quote name='LivingStone' post='1737089' date='Dec 28 2008, 08:03 PM']Mmhmm, can't wait: -Latin 102 -Logic -Epistomology -Principles of Biblical Studies II (NT) -[u]Mariology[/u] gotta luv that Mary.[/quote] Mmm, looks like a lovely schedule. I loved both Logic and Epistemology. Here's mine: -Greek II -Medieval Philosophy -Contemporary Philosophy -General Physical Science -Church in the Modern World: Ethics of War and Peace -Independent Study on St. Augustine
BG45 Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 Loved Abnormal Psych. Let's see, with Grad School 9 hours here is considered full time so: 1) Law Enforcement Seminar 2) Victimology 3) Advanced Applied Research Methods
CatherineM Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 All I have to say is that there are some serious nerds on phatmass.
Pio Nono Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 JMJ 12/28 - Holy Family We also run on trimesters at Mundelein, so I'm currently taking: - History of Christian Thought II: Trinitarian Theology, Christology, and Christian Anthropology, 200-800AD (6 hours) - History of Christian Thought V: Trinitarian Theology, Christology and Christian Anthropology, 1700-1900AD (3 hours) - Pneumatology (3 hours) - Gospel of Mark (3 hours) - Integrating Seminar (2 hours) Spring Quarter, I'll be taking... - History of Christian Thought IIIA: Trinitarian Theology, 800-1500AD (3 hours) - Mariology (3 hours) - Christology and Liturgical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI (3 hours) - Reconciliation Practicum (2 hours) - Mass Practicum (2 hours)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now