BLAZEr Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 I propose we start a new Hyper Thread everyday until he comes back. I miss him. Even if he's not Catholic anymore, I want him around. [font="Impact"][b][color=red]HYPER!!!!! Where are you!!![/color][/font][/b]
Good Friday Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 Agreed. But maybe he gave Phatmass (or the internet) up for Lent.
BLAZEr Posted March 17, 2004 Author Posted March 17, 2004 Our Lenten sacrifices are supposed to deprive OURSELVES . . not OTHERS . . . I WANT MY HYPER!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 good point Blazer! I miss Hyper, too. *sniffle
cantstopdancin9 Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 OdE tO pHaTmAsS I like phatmass a whole lot here my faith I am taught creepy aliens are the best although they never sleep or rest they post and post all day and night by morning billions of posts, oh what a fright! here you can find answers and love here we hand out plenty of hugs where catholic is phat and mass is kewl where you come and chat after a tough day of school where [u]Hyper[/u] and dust are a little loco where cmom ain't afraid to shake her caboose where JMJ and Ice are silly gooses where Bro Adam is on the loose! So come and join the pham, there's plenty of room Catholics for life, with just a hint of kaboom It's not phatmass without him
BLAZEr Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 Oh where is my Hyper? Oh Where is my Hyper? Oh Where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where!!!!!!!! Is my Hyper?
Kilroy the Ninja Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 it's just not phatmass without him? hmph! I miss him and all but geez folks, get a gripe.... I mean this in the nicest possible way. *Ching!*
Theologian in Training Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Just to put things in perspective, Katholicos has been gone for a while and I don't see a missing thread for him. Perhaps Hyper is doing what he needs to do to help him understand himself, and himself in relation to God and the Church. Sometimes for him, it seems, when he takes a hiatus, he comes back refreshed, happy, and at peace. Just my .02 He is certainly in my prayers God Bless
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 I agree Theo, in fact I'm pretty sure Hyper said that was why he was taking a break from PhatMass. I have said how much I miss Likos several times (I just haven't started any threads about who I miss....). As I understand it he has been unwell. We should all pray for him. I know there are a few here who keep in touch with him---my Mama does, I'm sure she lets him know we're praying for him and miss him.
jmjtina Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [color=red]HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] how are you? come back.....................we sooooooooooo need you and miss you. praying for ya!
jmjtina Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [color=red]and I miss LiKOS and ANNA...............[/color]
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 27, 2004 Posted March 27, 2004 [quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Mar 26 2004, 07:04 PM'] [/quote] Hyper honey, where have you been!? HOW have you been?! *hugs* :wub: *ching!* Weeee! Even if you're not sticking around for very long I'm glad to see you! How's Pepin? And Ashley? And Jon? E-mail me if you want! :wub:
Aloysius Posted March 31, 2004 Posted March 31, 2004 hyper!!!! :wub: welcome! stay strong man, we love you here! don't abandon your pham!
traichuoi Posted April 1, 2004 Posted April 1, 2004 i agree with Kilroy....ya'll need to get a grip! geez!!! who am i kidding..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i want hyper back too!!!! in prayers....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now