*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I feel like talking. Anything. Everything. Music is good. I like to debate music. Anyone want to debate musical tastes with me? yes? maybe? =] rock is my life. metal,punk,grunge. grunge. especially grunge. if kurt cobain wasn't dead, i'd marry him. no joke. same with john lennon. <33
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 I don't like gangster rap either.. but whats not to like about the beatles???
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 John Lennon makes my whole world better. <3
Christie_M Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1755028' date='Jan 18 2009, 11:35 PM']I don't like gangster rap either.. but whats not to like about the beatles???[/quote] you know how everyone marches to their own beat? they're slower then my beat and just a tad too... um for me. Some of their songs are ok though
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 i happen to be verryy : : I like they have alot of meaning in their music. peace.love.acceptance. the ones that aren't obviously acid trips.. those are great ones too ahaha..
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 opinions opinions. What makes you say that?? Come on!! they were one of the biggest musical influences in the 60s!!
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Actally I think acid was the biggst musical ifluence in he 60s
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1755048' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:49 AM']weren't they the only band in the 60s? [/quote] Ahahaha i hope not... [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1755049' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:50 AM']Actally I think acid was the biggst musical ifluence in he 60s[/quote] mmm, not so much. Weed has its rise too. give some credit to the mary jane, now.
Jesus_lol Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 well, you said you like metal, that is my area of expertise(got about 50 gigs of the stuff, like it all!) what sort of bands do you like? i could probably recommend several new ones for you!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Mmm yes metal. HATEBREEEEEED, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold (do they even count lol?) I like all different types. =]
Christie_M Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Metallica is cool. Smashing pumpkins is also anothe one
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Oh man, first opening night of our first drama production, backstage I was soo nervous about going on, and I blasted "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" on my ipod over and over and I have no idea why, but it put me in a happy place. I loveee Smashing Pumpkins.
Jesus_lol Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1755057' date='Jan 18 2009, 11:59 PM']Mmm yes metal. HATEBREEEEEED, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Metallica, [u]Avenged Sevenfold (do they even count lol?)[/u] I like all different types. =][/quote] not really technically mudvayne and slipknot arent either(numetal) but whatever. heavy and loud good enough. check out [b]Meshuggah[/b](totally heavy rhythm, very tight); [b]Overkill[/b](punky thrash stuff with acdc like singer);[b]Testament and Machine Head[/b](for some stuff like metallica, but better musicians, very solid stuff); [b]Opeth[/b](some great melodic stuff, great songwriting, very heavy though. i saw them live!);[b]Dream Theater[/b](very awesome, also saw them play) [b]Sylosis, Sirenia and Anterior[/b] great bands, sirenia has an awesome girl singer, not so much for the other two, but some similar sounds. [b]Disturbed[/b] and finally, [b]Dethklok[/b] you should check their show out too (metalocalypse, like a metal spinal tap)
icelandic_iceskater Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 isn't guitarfreak obsessed with the beatles?
Lilllabettt Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1755002' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:18 AM']if kurt cobain wasn't dead, i'd marry him. no joke.[/quote] Srsly? Emo, much?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now