Brother Adam Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Someone noticed a while back that Iceprincess knew a "secret" that no one else knew....well...it's in my signature. This probably won't come as a "shock" to anyone accept "protestants". Sorry. I'm not announcing a "conversion". You'll have to keep waiting. :ph34r:
homeschoolmom Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 I thought you were gonna tell us about the piano!!
Brother Adam Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 No, but look at it this way, when Dustin invited me over here about a year and a half ago, I would have fallen off my chair in laughter at the possibility of "you silly Catholics" reconciling me to the Church. Now who's silly.
homeschoolmom Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Hey, if you'd told me a year ago that my *husband* and I would be in rcia right now, I'd have politely scoffed, "I don't thiiiiiink soooo." :haha: :haha:
Iacobus Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 LOL! One step in the right direction Brother Adam, only a few more to go,
Brother Adam Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 It's really not a big deal, but some of the creepy aliens went nuts trying to figure it out a few weeks ago. lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 bro. adam........have i ever told you your my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world? so........now will you tell me the secret?
homeschoolmom Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 I still want to know more about the piano...
homeschoolmom Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 The secret is that some Catholic things are clicking with Bro. Adam and it seems to match up quite nicely with Scripture. Of course, anyone paying attention to BA's posts will have noticed this and therefore it's not a secret.
Brother Adam Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 Agh: Like I said: Signature: If this keeps up, I could easily end up Catholic by next Easter (2005).
Carson Weber Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 If you would have told Paul that he was going to be a Catholic while he was persecuting the Church, he would have persecuted you..
let_go_let_God Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 That's really cool Brother Adam. For a while I was thinking it was about the piano too. Until later may God bless and keep you-- LGLG
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Nah, the piano secret didn't come until later.
Sursum Corda Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Maybe you and Mrs. Brother Adam should check out Mass with me this Sunday
Paladin D Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Cool, now Bro. Adam can say "the Pope is dope".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now