picchick Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 8/10 Very thought provoking. Any meaning behind it?
T-Bone _ Posted January 26, 2009 Author Posted January 26, 2009 9/10 I love Joan of Arc Mine refers to both to the personal protections we put up and border security.
Winchester Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 10/10 Paranoid. Reminds me of Pink Floyd. [s]I know where you live.[/s]
picchick Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 9/10 makes sense to me. only I would substitute MY own rather than yours. Mine is so much better
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 Can't complain about it. I like it. 8.7/10 ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/somebody+told+me"]The Killers - Somebody Told Me[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Lil Red Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1762420' date='Jan 26 2009, 12:03 PM']Nice. 6/10[/quote] +J.M.J.+ 6/10 vaguely reminds me of emo.
pan!c139 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 Actually I got it from a flair on facebook. They've always got cool quotes. 10/10 LOVE CHESTERTON!!!
tinytherese Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 7/10 It reminds me of that Avril Lavine song "I'd rather be anything but ordinary please."
pan!c139 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 That's a good way to put it. Haha! Yours is funny. 7/10
tinytherese Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1762475' date='Jan 26 2009, 02:46 PM']That's a good way to put it. Haha! Yours is funny. 7/10[/quote] Yea, I made that one up myself. One of my suitemates in college walked backwards and it reminded me of the moonwalk. That somehow lead to that revelation in my mind. How does Our Lord put up with me?
pan!c139 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='tinytherese' post='1762481' date='Jan 26 2009, 12:48 PM']Yea, I made that one up myself. One of my suitemates in college walked backwards and it reminded me of the moonwalk. That somehow lead to that revelation in my mind. How does Our Lord put up with me? [/quote] The same way he does with everyone else!
pan!c139 Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 (edited) I don't get the "will keep you in" part... but it's still good Edited January 26, 2009 by pan!c139
Lil Red Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1762516' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:06 PM']Just a seven? [/quote]+J.M.J.+ 8/10 - makes me think about it mentally - ya know, mental borders. i think it's a good thing.
Jesus_lol Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 i like yours Red! 8/10 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1762522' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:08 PM']I don't get the "will keep you in" part... but it's still good [/quote] meaning that if you set up walls to keep others out, they will also do just as well at trapping you inside.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now