Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Player Do You Use To Listen To Music?


What player do you use to listen to music?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I use Windows Media Player.

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

Musicmatch jukebox as well.

Posted

Winamp two has the least amount of Junk and the coolest visual beats...

ryanmeyersmusic
Posted

yeah, i'm a winamp 2 man myself...

Posted

Windows Media Player because it also lets me watch DVDs, VCDs, and MPEG4 videos.

Posted

XMMS (Basically Winamp for Linux)

Guest kjregan
Posted

iTunes -

Can there be any other? J/k - My Apple Elitism kicks in. I ask all to try it. It is the simplest and most powerful out there.

K

Posted

LOL DOWN WITH APPLE! j/k.

I use Windows Media and the free Matchbox jukebox or whatever it is called. Real is way too proitery for me, kind of like Mac and Cisco. lol!

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Mar 18 2004, 04:54 PM'] Real is way too proitery for me, kind of like Mac and Cisco. [/quote]
what's wrong with Real?! it has THE best visual affects, plus very nice storage and orginization, compared to Windows Media, which freezes on any computer about.. twice a day... then u have to reload the music library.. too confusing. MusicMatch and Real get me thru any day. :D -ben

Posted

No way dude... on Windows, Winamp > all for music! :D

Homestarlover85
Posted

WINAMP BABY

Posted

Real Player 10

Posted

WINAMP all the way!!!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I have aaalll those players mentioned on my comp. But I use Windows media player..... my husband uses Winamp.

Posted

theres a player called sonique. its the best ever. you guys do not know what your missing. you can get it here [url="http://sonique.lycos.com/"]http://sonique.lycos.com/[/url]. try it out its way awesome.

mom25angels
Posted (edited)

I had no idea there were so many......I am computer illeterate.

Sarah

Edited by mom25angels

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...