Neal4Christ Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Hello everyone! I am new here and I came because the board was recommended to me by someone on another board. I am a Baptist who is currently investigating the Catholic Church. I bring no ill will here and look forward to getting to know some of you and discussing issues with you as I come across them! In Christ, Neal
Livin_the_MASS Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome Neal4Christ, Hope we can help you here! God Bless You. Thanx for comin!
dUSt Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Haha... You post your welcome in the Debate Table... I wonder if there's a hidden message? lol Welcome to phatmass. Can I call you Ted?
Aloysius Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 you should befriend Brother Adam, he's a Batholist he was a baptist come here with the same intentions as thou we shall enjoy your company so long as we all consider charity in all our posts! Pax et Amorque Christi!
Dave Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome, Neal! I hope you enjoy it here. We're a wacky bunch, but not TOO wacky!
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome Neal! Since this isn't a debate, I'm going to move it to Open Mic.
Aloysius Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 now hold on! i was planing on debating this! i don't believe he's really here, anyone wanna refute me?! lol JK
J.P. Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Hey hey!!! Welcome! I j ust joined too! And now I'm welcoming someone else! I love it. Makes me feel like a vet here on the DB. Well enjoy your stay...wipe off your feet before you come in, we just got new flooring installed! I ripped that off someone (cant member who) that said that when I joined like a week ago. So.......ummmmmmm.......ya....
yiannii Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Hey Neal, welcome to the board! Look forward to reading your posts. Yianni.
Jericho923 Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Heya Neal, bienvenido...i am new too but i am slowly learning this phatmass stuff...it rules, and it is good to see you here!
Carson Weber Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome to [i]phatmass[/i] Neal! Over here, you'll find Christian bashing :squash: to be a bit more scarce than on BaptistBoard. Rather, we let the Guinness settle the disputes..
annie Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome Neal, I am new too! These are great folks here, but you need a lot of time in front of the computer!!
mom25angels Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Welcome, Neal and a little warning........this place is addictive Sarah
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 [quote name='Dave' date='Mar 18 2004, 09:46 PM'] Welcome, Neal! I hope you enjoy it here. We're a wacky bunch, but not TOO wacky! [/quote] Dave has it right. I extend my greetings. You'll get set on fire real soon.
Neal4Christ Posted March 19, 2004 Author Posted March 19, 2004 Thank-you for all the kind welcomes! I feel very special! Carson, Good to see you again. I had been gone from the BB for awhile and when I come back, poof!, you and some others have been banned! I hope all is going well with you. In Christ, Neal
Azriel Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 welcome! we've got taco and cake! and cool pham....so stick around!
Carson Weber Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 [quote name='Neal4Christ' date='Mar 19 2004, 04:52 AM']Carson, Good to see you again. I had been gone from the BB for awhile and when I come back, poof!, you and some others have been banned! I hope all is going well with you.[/quote] It's good to see you again too, bro. All is well - I'm a bit inundated with work b/f I graduate in May. The Lord has been generous with his blessings, esp. in allowing me to share the Cross a bit.. :slam: Yes, my beloved friends - the Moderators of BaptistBoard - decided to oust me from no-man's-land because I was quote/unquote "proselytizing" :preacher: and they were worried that it was having too great of an effect upon "unsuspecting BaptistBoard posters" Oh well, what can an evangelical Catholic do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now