Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 I dream of the day the Caliph will be reestablished, the dhimmi will pay jizyah, and the whole world will be conquered in the name of Islam. Insha'Allah Discuss
Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 He who controls the Spice controls the Universe!!
Paddington Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1774883' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM']They denied us the Haj![/quote] Are you ducking my question or do you have me on ignore?
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Paddington' post='1774879' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:37 PM']fermiliar[/quote] I didn't want MV to have thing because we hijacked her thread Edited February 7, 2009 by Hassan
Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 Kul Wahad! No girl child ever withstood that much!
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1774875' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:37 PM']lame, as usual.[/quote] what a predictable response. You've gotten so predictable I just feel like your not the same person I married. I think this is the end
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1774893' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:41 PM']you look like your cat, dont you?[/quote] I am a kitty
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1774894' date='Feb 7 2009, 02:41 PM']I just feel like your not the same person I married. I think this is the end [/quote] I concur.
Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1774893' date='Feb 7 2009, 12:41 PM']you look like your cat, dont you?[/quote] Would that be so bad??
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1774883' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:38 PM']They denied us the Haj![/quote] darn kufir
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1774898' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:42 PM']I concur.[/quote] Well I'm not paying alimony
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1774905' date='Feb 7 2009, 02:44 PM']Well I'm not paying alimony [/quote] Watch and see.... Edited February 7, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
Paddington Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 I'm more of a Nation of Islam kind of guy. But, I'm white.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now