Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 So I wanted to start a thread about cats. Cats are so awesome.
T-Bone _ Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.
Saint Therese Posted February 7, 2009 Author Posted February 7, 2009 Wow. I think t-bone is the only one who got it. I have buffaloes near my house.
Arpy Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 Here is a limerick I wrote this morning: Hundred of tiny green hands Fight ‘gainst the large foot that lands Strengthened by cold They now become bold But meet a soft Crunch! at its hands.
missionseeker Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' post='1774954' date='Feb 7 2009, 02:00 PM']Bearcats are bears and cats put together.[/quote] then what are merecats?
Arpy Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity. You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice, and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green, and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting'... *rolls around on the floor*
Hilde Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 (edited) I have like a thousand inches of snow, I'm snowing in. eek. Edited February 7, 2009 by Hilde
Hassan Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1774946' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:58 PM']Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.[/quote]
rachael Posted February 7, 2009 Posted February 7, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1774946' date='Feb 7 2009, 01:58 PM']Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.[/quote] some of us are.
Saint Therese Posted February 8, 2009 Author Posted February 8, 2009 (edited) Today I went to confession on my lunch break. It was totally awesome.\ Ahead of me was a woman and her son. They went in the confessional together. It was a little wierd I must say. Edited February 8, 2009 by Saint Therese
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1775117' date='Feb 7 2009, 03:30 PM']then what are merecats?[/quote] meers and kats put together
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 I'm working this morning and will order a ham and coagulated milk semich for breakfast. If it sits too long tho, the bottom bread gets soggy and then I remove the soggy parts, because it hampers the eating experience. The Pistons play the Suns tonight. This guy I work with doesn't like the smell of Gold Bond medicated powder.
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 I totally get Sunday evening off and then 3 straight days off. Usually I work Sunday evening and get 2 days off. I'm pleased.
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 Maybe I should get my own thread like those chicks have. It would be a special feeling.
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 If Moose were domesticated, how big would the demand be for them?
Paddington Posted February 8, 2009 Posted February 8, 2009 ^ Burglars wouldn't wanna mess with my moose. Don't even get me started on rhinos. But, bears are the best for being well-rounded.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now