Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Let The Madness Begin....


are you gonna watch march madness?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 19 2004, 04:22 PM']

but i CAN say i want dUke to lose :rolleyes: :rolling:
[/quote]
I am a BIG DUKE LOSE fan.... :rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Mar 19 2004, 05:23 PM'] grass grow....seems so much more exciting!

two of my teachers have let us watch the games today [/quote]
my teacher use let us watch thundercats everyday.....

i was only happy when it was on bb or extreme biking or something... :sweat:

oh yeah he also like spongebob so we always watched that :rolleyes:

man high school was soo easy..... -_-

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='yesygerm' date='Mar 19 2004, 05:37 PM'] I am a BIG DUKE LOSE fan.... :rolling: [/quote]
LOL man i remember that year forever when jason williams miss the free throw and lost the game LOL

i was up and jumping cuz that meant my jayhawks won :D :dance:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Mar 19 2004, 04:39 PM'] my teacher use let us watch thundercats everyday.....

i was only happy when it was on bb or extreme biking or something... :sweat:

oh yeah he also like spongebob so we always watched that :rolleyes:

man high school was soo easy..... -_- [/quote]
Good ol' Thundercats!!! Classic :sweat:

The only shows we use to watch back in the day was MR. ROGERS on PBS. <_<

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

good ol rock chalk jayhawk is going down to UIC tonite.......or so my bracket hopes hehe.....and i would like to jump on the Duke lose bandwagon as im an NC State fan......w00t for the wolfpack!!!!

Posted

I'm more of a football person. UNI also lost today, so I was kinda bumbed. It's kind of fun though, b/c you go to school and don't do anything b/c all of the teachers are watching basketball.

Posted

Jayhawks are gonna win this year! Just to show Roy Williams what happens when you defect to another team! :P

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Mar 19 2004, 05:13 PM'] Jayhawks are gonna win this year! Just to show Roy Williams what happens when you defect to another team! :P [/quote]
Hey little Red, are you on the DUKE LOSE bandwagon or what :whistle:

Posted

I hate basketball!

Posted

I'm looking for Mississippi State to win.

Flowery, I didn't know you live in San Antonio. I should have visited with you when I was there back in September. I though you lived in Corpus Christi.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='the_rev' date='Mar 19 2004, 07:47 PM'] I hate basketball! [/quote]
Amen and amen...

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='marielapin' date='Mar 19 2004, 09:10 PM'] I'm looking for Mississippi State to win.

Flowery, I didn't know you live in San Antonio. I should have visited with you when I was there back in September. I though you lived in Corpus Christi. [/quote]
nope your right. i dont live in san antonio. its the latter ^_^

im just excited that the final four is gonna be in texas! :dance: :lol: :D

gotta love san antonio! :sweat:

Posted

flowery watching a game------> :crash:


:P



[b][color=red]madness[/color][/b].....appropriately named.

















:ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 19 2004, 09:10 PM'] Amen and amen... [/quote]
all i can say is...SHAME SHAME! :shame:

:sweat: :rolling:

Posted

well if March madness is the b-ball girls tournament then i might because i am a snior at ODU, and the Lady Monarchs made it as far as i know!
Go Monarchs!

Posted

I already have my [font="Impact"][color=red]FREE tickets to the Final Four [/color][/font]because I am interning for the San Antonio Local Organizing Committee who puts it all together!!! :D :P :rolleyes:

Sorry...I just had to throw that in. :)




















P.S. Help feed me and buy a shirt. ;) [url="http://www.saloc.org/hostcity/index.html"]Click here to buy a shirt from Apollo and feed his face[/url]

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hook me up apollo! :rolleyes:

and if you do you'll be my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!! :D

and you DONT" want to pass on that chance now do ya? :deal:

i was just at the site.....have to say ..........MUST BE NICE!! -_-

:sweat: :rolling:

:sadder: please dont tell me their front row! :weep:

dang, apollo you got the skillz to pay the billz! :lol:

Posted

Ahhhh Littleflower, don't shed them tears. :( The seats are nose bleed (I guess that kinda comes with the territory of em bein free and all).

You know I would hook you up if I could, but I don't have access to any tickets, free or paid...all I have is a pass for me, myself, and I. So take some pleasure in knowin that you will prolly get a better view from your TV screen than I will from my binoculars in the upper deck. :unsure:

Keep it real fly-grrl.

GO DUKE GO!!! :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh i was just kidding! i want to go to the Final Four but i doubt i'll make it -_-

if i did, i would have to walk and its ........kinda far :unsure: but who knows? if i can get my scooter fix :motorcycle: .........

and theres nothing wrong with the nosebleed section if you ask me! :D

but this is cool, this means i can try and find you on TV :sweat: wear a bright pink shirt or something so i can spot you in the crowd..... :P

[quote]GO DUKE GO!!! [/quote]

i know you just didn't say what i think you said! :shock: :freak:

:no: why :shame: i never htought i'll see the day.....

Brave one you are......to say such a thing!! :saber:


:getaclue: dontcha know? :fishslap: :hammer:


:squash: duke isnt' going to win!! :club:


im just kidding......i think its nice to see ppl goign for the [i]underdog[/i].....


just kidding!!! :rolling: :sweat:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...