Mari Therese Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 Hey my U.S. buddies, Some guys I work with said that when you travel to the states and eat hamburgers, you have to order them well done, or you end up with a hamburger that's still pink in the middle. Is this true? Do Americans like to eat undercooked hamburger? GASP!
T-Bone _ Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='Mari Therese' post='1782575' date='Feb 16 2009, 01:58 PM']Hey my U.S. buddies, Some guys I work with said that when you travel to the states and eat hamburgers, you have to order them well done, or you end up with a hamburger that's still pink in the middle. Is this true? Do Americans like to eat undercooked hamburger? GASP![/quote] No. Most places cook burgers well done unless otherwise asked. The problem is that some places, by accident, cook them improperly. This belief probably comes from the media hype of the food poisonings.
rachael Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 eating them pink in the middle is so delicious.
Selah Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote]eating them pink in the middle is so delicious[/quote]
rachael Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 well done? ew. like eating your steak well done.
Selah Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1782630' date='Feb 16 2009, 05:47 PM']yummy![/quote] Fixed it for ya
T-Bone _ Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1782638' date='Feb 16 2009, 02:52 PM']i like it bloody [/quote] I don't like my steak so much cooked, as chased through a warm room.
rachael Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1782643' date='Feb 16 2009, 05:56 PM']I don't like my steak so much cooked, as chased through a warm room.[/quote] we can be friends then.
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 I'll be friends with Selah then... ew on eating your meat raw.
T-Bone _ Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1782665' date='Feb 16 2009, 03:13 PM']I'll be friends with Selah then... ew on eating your meat raw.[/quote] Ew...on eating dry and tasteless meat.
rachael Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1782668' date='Feb 16 2009, 06:15 PM']Ew...on eating dry and tasteless meat.[/quote] iawtc
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 i love beef so much, and i love steak! it's so bad when i see a cow i drool....
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 Bloody = taste? My meat is always well done, and it tastes GOOOOD.
rachael Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1782677' date='Feb 16 2009, 06:18 PM']Bloody = taste? My meat is always well done, and it tastes GOOOOD.[/quote] surprisingly...blood does = taste
TotusTuusMaria Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 Absolutely ew. You little vampire you.
T-Bone _ Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1782676' date='Feb 16 2009, 03:17 PM']i love beef so much, and i love steak! it's so bad when i see a cow i drool.... [/quote] When a vegetarian asks me what I see when I think of a cow, I reply, "I see a steak wrapped in a leather jacket..."
dominicansoul Posted February 16, 2009 Posted February 16, 2009 i like mine done, but not too over done, and it doesn't bother me if there's a little bit of blood or pink in the mix... i call it "gravy"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now