VeraMaria Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 No Gracias, I have enough to do as it is I just like randomly looking at Parishes' websites don't know why one day when I can drive I'll go visit all Miami's churches one after the other
Iacobus Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 One day when I have a working car. I will go to Beef-a-roo and eat one of everything on the menu.
picchick Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 (edited) Holy Angels Catholic Church (\0/) / \ Edited June 19, 2004 by picchick
BeenaBobba Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 My parish is called Our Lady of Czenstochowa. It's Catholic, of course! :-) God bless, Jen
McKenzie Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 I go to [url="http://olol.org"]Our Lady of Lourdes Church[/url] in Greenwood, SC.
BeenaBobba Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 You can see what my church looks like from the outside [url="http://www.ohearneassociates.com/religious2.htm"]here[/url]. God bless, Jen
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 PRINCE OF PEACE CATHOLIC........ community (I can't stand that part... It's a CHURCH!!!) [url="http://www.houstonpopcc.org"]Prince of Peace - Check out the Youth section!![/url] Ther has actually been a Eucharistic Miracle there, a few months ago!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now