Saint Therese Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 Jesus would play a better instrument than that. Something cool.
MIKolbe Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 (edited) chump Edited February 28, 2009 by MIkolbe
Winchester Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 This is killing me. Just frikking killing me.
Winchester Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1793180' date='Feb 27 2009, 11:26 PM']well played, sir... well played[/quote] [img]http://blog.newsarama.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/seth_rogen.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1793122' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:09 PM']Jesus would play a better instrument than that. Something cool.[/quote] ACH! Knife in my heart. This isn't sacreligious, is it? [img]http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/jesus-guitar.gif[/img]
Saint Therese Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 I think you need to go to confession now.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1793218' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:47 PM']I think you need to go to confession now.[/quote] *sigh* Well I guess that's what Lent is for.
Vincent Vega Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1793211' date='Feb 28 2009, 12:44 AM']This isn't sacreligious, is it? [img]http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/jesus-guitar.gif[/img][/quote] Yes, it is. Jesus would have been a trumpet player.
Saint Therese Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 You should go to confession even if it weren't Lent. I go between once a week and once every two weeks.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1793224' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:50 PM']Jesus would have been a trumpet player.[/quote] Unholy falsehoods! I'm so disappointed in you. Jesus would probably have played acoustic guitar and harmonica. So there.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1793227' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:51 PM']You should go to confession even if it weren't Lent. I go between once a week and once every two weeks.[/quote] Shush shush shush! Lalalalalalala, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! We're having a perfectly senseless discussion about wonderful musical instruments. We'll talk about the state of my soul in Transmundane Lane.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 28, 2009 Posted February 28, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1793242' date='Feb 27 2009, 10:58 PM']A little defensive are we?[/quote] LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA L ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LA TRANSMUNDANE LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited February 28, 2009 by Nihil Obstat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now