Lounge Daddy Posted March 22, 2004 Posted March 22, 2004 Hey, Adam… Have you checked out The Angelus? This is across the street from St. Isador’s on Diamond Avenue Ph# 776-0450 Check it out. I like it… I have to – it’s the only Catholic store in GR. Hahahaha Really, it’s a nice store.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted March 22, 2004 Posted March 22, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 21 2004, 10:41 AM'] I worked for a bookstore and now i'll never go back after learning how corrupt they are. cmom- anything I can get my hands on to be honest. I can easily get lost in a bookstore and not appear again the rest of the day. We have a local used christian bookstore in town that my wife won't let me go into for fear of never seeing me again. [/quote] :leave: That's an understatement! :leave:
Im4Him Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 We have an awesome Catholic bookstore in town. The only problem I have is whenever I go in, I end up spending too much money. There is also another Christian bookstore in town, but its Catholic section only has about 4 books in it.
FX2 Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 hmmmm well im gonna expand on the whole "getting lost in a bookstore thing" with a story Me, BLAZEr, and AO all went into a Catholic bookstore in San Antonio. I think we were there for a good hour and a half or two hours (i dont really remember because i was getting lost in the bookstore also, and i was talking to the nuns who worked at the checkout counter. They were really cool! ) But anyway, yeah BLAZEr goes to check out his books, the total came up to about 650 some dollars, and this is after some on sale books and a discount for being a youth minister. Now talk about getting list in a bookstore!
Im4Him Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 This thread is making me want to go to the Catholic bookstore tomorrow (which, by the way, is called Barnes-Noble, not to be confused with Barnes [b]and[/b] Noble). Maybe I'll go before work tomorrow, I seriously need some new books to read.
Joseph Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 Luckily I have an awesome Catholic bookstore to go to here. Here is a link that shows where you can find many by state: [url="http://www.goodcathinfo.com/outlets.htm"]GCI Retail Outlet Directory[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now