Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1806997' date='Mar 14 2009, 02:46 PM']Cats. I'm telling you. Low maintenance, and they don't amke you feel guilty if you ignore them for days at a time.

They can even nom nom nom on some rats if you have a rat problem![/quote]


I feel you, but I'm allergic.

And, aren't they kinda evil?

Posted

YES. An evil kitty scratched me in the eye once.

Not all cats are evil, though. The good ones are just really rare, kinda like good Catholic girls. ^_^

British Shorthairs...

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1807003' date='Mar 14 2009, 01:58 PM']And, aren't they kinda evil?[/quote]
Yes. Another reason to love cats, no?

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

I un-fulled it. :(

Posted

Maybe I could use a pet cat?

Iono.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...