An Old School Catholic Message Board

In Case Tomorrow I Am Gone

Hassan

I leave my kingdom under Kafka's care along with my enduring mission to destroy the wicked MIKolbe.

I leave my ex wife my collection of kittens icon things :kitten: and this thread informing her I spen the alimony on lawn gnomes

I would have much to say to many others but I need to go to bed. With a few exceptions I have enjoyed my time here and enjoyed getting to know you all better. If I was ever a jerk to you, sorry.

Unless I was right in being a jerk, then I guess I'm really not sorry at all :unsure:

get me at mselimovicfan at yeahoo dot com (I'm looking at you Kafka, we need to have a conversation about Christianity) or facebook (see e-mail).

ciao!

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808392' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:01 AM']I leave my kingdom under Kafka's care along with my enduring mission to destroy the wicked MIKolbe.

I leave my ex wife my collection of kittens icon things :kitten: and this thread informing her I spen the alimony on lawn gnomes

I would have much to say to many others but I need to go to bed. With a few exceptions I have enjoyed my time here and enjoyed getting to know you all better. If I was ever a jerk to you, sorry.

Unless I was right in being a jerk, then I guess I'm really not sorry at all :unsure:

get me at mselimovicfan at yeahoo dot com (I'm looking at you Kafka, we need to have a conversation about Christianity) or facebook (see e-mail).

ciao![/quote]

lawn gnomes? you got to be kidding me. you are not going to be here tomorrow and you leave the children and i kitty icons then on top of that you tell us you spent the alimony money which was rightfully ours on lawn gnomes?

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808392' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:01 AM']If I was ever a jerk to you, sorry.

Unless I was right in being a jerk, then I guess I'm really not sorry at all :unsure:[/quote]
True story

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808394' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:12 AM']lawn gnomes? you got to be kidding me. you are not going to be here tomorrow and you leave the children and i kitty icons then on top of that you tell us you spent the alimony money which was rightfully ours on lawn gnomes?[/quote]

I INVESTED the money in lawn gnomes for the CHILDREN'S FUTUTRE :annoyed:

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808396' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:14 AM']I INVESTED the money in lawn gnomes for the CHILDREN'S FUTUTRE :annoyed:[/quote]

oh wow :rolleyes: ... i've heard it all now. :furious:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1808398' date='Mar 16 2009, 02:16 AM']oh wow :rolleyes: ... i've heard it all now. :furious:[/quote]

I know good art :smokey:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808396' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:14 AM']I INVESTED the money in lawn gnomes for the CHILDREN'S FUTUTRE :annoyed:[/quote]
And by that he means Jack Daniels

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1808453' date='Mar 16 2009, 03:25 AM']And by that he means Jack Daniels[/quote]

Only with sprite or tea. :unsure:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1808454' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:26 AM']Only with sprite or tea. :unsure:[/quote]
and by that he means Grey Goose

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1808453' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:25 AM']And by that he means Jack Daniels[/quote]

:ohno:

so YOUR his drinking buddy? :ohno:

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1808464' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:30 AM']Drinking buddy is a little generous.

Alcoholic sidekick is my official title[/quote]

i knew it.

thank you notardillacid. it is good to have the truth finally out.

hmmm title? did he give you a girl... i mean "niece" :rolleyes:, to hook you into that pitiful little waste of the lame board that he calls a "kingdom"

Edited by TotusTuusMaria

i might as well join this. i made a good, but almost certainly offensive post there. well, it needed to be said.
i didnt read the whole thread, but i didnt see much that would be bannable. unless being rude is now against the law. maybe the sheer volume of it might get you hassan! lol
well, if it gets you, then it will certainly get some others as well.

i leave my considerable estate to christie. except for our 189 adopted children, mlkolbe can take care of those.

:lol:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1808468' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:34 AM']i leave my considerable estate to christie. except for our 189 adopted children, mlkolbe can take care of those.

:lol:[/quote]

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1808468' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:34 AM']i leave my considerable estate to christie. except for our 189 adopted children, mlkolbe can take care of those.

:lol:[/quote]
whoa i didn't realize brad pitt started posting on these forums!