TotusTuusMaria Posted March 22, 2009 Posted March 22, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1813845' date='Mar 22 2009, 02:19 AM']Now she's weaseling out of it. Do you like mayo?[/quote] eh.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 22, 2009 Posted March 22, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1813854' date='Mar 22 2009, 01:28 AM']eh.[/quote] Not you, Lilllabettt. I'm wondering if she likes mayo. I love mayo in sandwiches.
Lilllabettt Posted March 22, 2009 Posted March 22, 2009 I like mayo on toast with tomato sandwiches. delish.
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2009 Posted March 22, 2009 try mayo with avocado with Lawry's Seasoned salt.
MIKolbe Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1813970' date='Mar 22 2009, 09:15 AM']no...with tomato and mozzarella. [/quote] and extra virgin olive oil and balsalmic vinegar?
princessgianna Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1814421' date='Mar 22 2009, 10:40 PM']and extra virgin olive oil and balsalmic vinegar?[/quote] sure....whatever! ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/matt+maher/track/unwavering"]Matt Maher - Unwavering[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
princessgianna Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='kafka' post='1814436' date='Mar 22 2009, 10:50 PM']Hassan must be sleeping.[/quote] wow hassan is a hu-man!?!??! ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/skillet/track/whispers+in+the+dark"]Skillet - Whispers In the Dark[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Hassan Posted March 23, 2009 Author Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='kafka' post='1814436' date='Mar 22 2009, 11:50 PM']Hassan must be sleeping.[/quote] I have abolished the Sultanate, I get to sleep If posers keep claiming domain of phatmass the Sultanate may need to be reestablished though
Hassan Posted March 23, 2009 Author Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='kafka' post='1814436' date='Mar 22 2009, 11:50 PM']Hassan must be sleeping.[/quote] I have abolished the Sultanate, I get to sleep If posers keep claiming domain of phatmass the Sultanate may need to be reestablished though
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Hassan' post='1814626' date='Mar 23 2009, 02:01 AM']I have abolished the Sultanate, I get to sleep If posers keep claiming domain of phatmass the Sultanate may need to be reestablished though [/quote] go back to sleep. Edited March 23, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
Hassan Posted March 23, 2009 Author Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' post='1814441' date='Mar 22 2009, 11:54 PM']wow hassan is a hu-man!?!??! ---------------- Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/skillet/track/whispers+in+the+dark"]Skillet - Whispers In the Dark[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote] Yes, Common mistake.
T-Bone _ Posted March 23, 2009 Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1814625' date='Mar 23 2009, 12:01 AM']I have abolished the Sultanate, I get to sleep If posers keep claiming domain of phatmass the Sultanate may need to be reestablished though [/quote] [quote name='Hassan' post='1814626' date='Mar 23 2009, 12:01 AM']I have abolished the Sultanate, I get to sleep If posers keep claiming domain of phatmass the Sultanate may need to be reestablished though [/quote] Double posting is unbecoming. Phatmass' Resident Oddball and Commander of Phatmats decrees it so.
Hassan Posted March 23, 2009 Author Posted March 23, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1814627' date='Mar 23 2009, 02:02 AM'] go back to sleep. [/quote] I will sleep tomorrow night I slept till like one today
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now