mcts Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 MIKolbe is cool because he is my friend on facebook. So is his wife. And because Addison was my valentine this year
Hassan Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='mcts' post='1816063' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:39 AM']MIKolbe is cool because he is my friend on facebook. So is his wife. And because Addison was my valentine this year [/quote] He is not my facebook friend [u]NOT COOL[/u]
MIKolbe Posted March 25, 2009 Author Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1816067' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:03 AM'] He is not my facebook friend [u]NOT COOL[/u][/quote] well then friend me.... it's Lent, a time of pennace..I will add you [quote name='rachael' post='1816080' date='Mar 25 2009, 04:10 AM']i talk to jason on the phone. [/quote]
MissyP89 Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 (edited) Because he lets me cry and rant and be too hard on myself. And sometimes he even answers the phone when I call him. Edited March 25, 2009 by MissyP89
T-Bone _ Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1816243' date='Mar 25 2009, 11:56 AM']not here[/quote] Nor there.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1816195' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:14 PM']Mods?? where youse at?[/quote] I thought you were ok with penance...
Jaime Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1816080' date='Mar 25 2009, 06:10 AM']i talk to jason on the phone. [/quote] I whisper in his ear when he's sleeping then I skulk away
T-Bone _ Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1816259' date='Mar 25 2009, 12:25 PM']I whisper in his ear when he's sleeping then I skulk away[/quote] What do you whisper?
Jaime Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1816260' date='Mar 25 2009, 02:28 PM']What do you whisper?[/quote] "T-Bone suuuuuuuuuucks"
TotusTuusMaria Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1816166' date='Mar 25 2009, 11:21 AM']well then friend me.... it's Lent, a time of pennace..I will add you[/quote]
Christie_M Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1816166' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:21 AM']well then friend me.... it's Lent, a time of pennace..I will add you[/quote] you have a facebook??
princessgianna Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 He is only the worlds coolest Royal Announcer and Jester *when needed*! plus he has faithfully stayed by me, protected the honor of the Royal Court!
MIKolbe Posted March 26, 2009 Author Posted March 26, 2009 only 2 pages, people?? you can do better!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now