TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847477' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:14 PM']you talk too much. Hassan mentioned a muzzle.. I assumed it was for the dog. [/quote] yeah, Hassan is abusive and always mistreated me... way to rep "your leader" mikolbe.
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 Hassan- I think we have worked out our differences.... especially the AIM conversation i think we built some solidarity. your ex wife misses you terribly... and is not good at hiding her feelings for you.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847481' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:16 PM']Hassan- I think we have worked out our differences.... especially the AIM conversation i think we built some solidarity. your ex wife misses you terribly... and is not good at hiding her feelings for you. [/quote] it is shameful to feel the head of a mentally unstable man with lies
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 your lack of command of the english language is shameful.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847486' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:19 PM']your lack of command of the english language is shameful. [/quote] english isn't my first language. is that all you got?
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847492' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:22 PM']english isn't my first language. is that all you got?[/quote] What's your first language?
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1847481' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:16 PM']Hassan- I think we have worked out our differences.... especially the AIM conversation i think we built some solidarity. your ex wife misses you terribly... and is not good at hiding her feelings for you. [/quote] I know! And now that she knows we're AIM buddies who knows how much her jealously is gonna explode!
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847498' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:27 PM']I know! And now that she knows we're AIM buddies who knows how much her jealously is gonna explode![/quote] I don't care if you are "aim buddies" lololol.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847497' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:25 PM']What's your first language?[/quote] shh im playing the opposite game... for one who "created" it you would think you would know it when you see it. how easily you are fooled.
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847499' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:28 PM']I don't care if you are "aim buddies" lololol.[/quote] What's your first language? Italain? Spanish? Arabic? French? Is it Chechen? When we were married I always wondered why you hung around with a tough looking crowed of caucasus Muslims with an apparent hatred of the Russians (remember that time I made the family Borche and Ahmed freaked out?) so if you were a secret Chechen seperatist that would put a lot of pieces into place.
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847499' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:28 PM']I don't care if you are "aim buddies" lololol.[/quote] oh Maria I'll add you, all you have to do is ask. No reason to say silly things!
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847492' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:22 PM']english isn't my first language.[/quote] oh... your first language is CHUMP... i forgot.. my bad.
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847507' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:33 PM']What's your first language? Italain? Spanish? Arabic? French? Is it Chechen? When we were married I always wondered why you hung around with a tough looking crowed of caucasus Muslims with an apparent hatred of the Russians (remember that time I made the family Borche and Ahmed freaked out?) so if you were a secret Chechen seperatist that would put a lot of pieces into place.[/quote] no, i don't remember that ... must have been with one "your" floozies.
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847513' date='Apr 25 2009, 02:35 PM']no, i don't remember that ... must have been with one "your" floozies. [/quote] prolly the one who gives me icedream coupons
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847507' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:33 PM']Is it Chechen? When we were married I always wondered why you hung around with a tough looking crowed of caucasus Muslims with an apparent hatred of the Russians (remember that time I made the family Borche and Ahmed freaked out?) so if you were a secret Chechen seperatist that would put a lot of pieces into place.[/quote] wow.. that would be interesting... but i doubt she is smart enough to pull that off...
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847510' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:34 PM']oh Maria I'll add you, all you have to do is ask. No reason to say silly things![/quote] no thanks. i know critical thinking is hard for you...
TotusTuusMaria Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' post='1847515' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:36 PM']prolly the one who gives me icedream coupons [/quote] probably. who would know but you?
Hassan Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1847518' date='Apr 25 2009, 03:37 PM']no thanks. i know critical thinking is hard for you... [/quote] Every time I try to reach out you slap me down
MIKolbe Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 wow.. that looks like it hurt.. poor Maria... she feels the need to manifest her pain of loss in the pain of others....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now