Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who's Already Thinking About The Next Nanowrimo?


Recommended Posts

Lounge Daddy
Posted

I know I can't be the only freak that already has this on the mind.

Posted

Please go away now. :mellow:

Posted

Nope.

I'm planning as well.

rose wrought of iron
Posted

I don't even know what it is. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='rose wrought of iron' post='1824088' date='Apr 3 2009, 08:56 PM']I don't even know what it is. :mellow:[/quote]

Google it?

:mellow:

Posted

National Novel Writing Month? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1824098' date='Apr 3 2009, 09:02 PM']National Novel Writing Month? :huh:[/quote]

Is there another Nanowrimo?

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1824098' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:02 PM']National Novel Writing Month? :huh:[/quote]
Yes.

:sadder:

Posted

I'm glad Philothea is with me on this one. :console:

Posted

I don't get it. What is this?

Saint Therese
Posted

I"m not thinking about because I don't know where it is and don't really care.

Posted

I've already spent the advance I got, so I'd better get started on my next book soon, or my editor is going to send someone to break my legs.

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1824151' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:29 PM']I don't get it. What is this?[/quote]

Okay.

*deep breaths*

In November, some crazy people decide to write a novel. Starting from scratch on the first, to at least 50,000 words by the end of the month. There's a website (nanowrimo.org) where people discuss writing and post progress.

It's doable, but it kinda... hurts.

(I have one novel to polish and submit, and another to finish before November. I ought to have free time for NaNo this year. :ohno: Maybe I can just leave the country and pretend it's not really November.)

Vincent Vega
Posted

Sounds interesting.
This November will be crazy busy for me, though.
Maybe next year.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1824172' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:46 PM']I've already spent the advance I got, so I'd better get started on my next book soon, or my editor is going to send someone to break my legs.[/quote]

Oh man...
Someone get the rimshots.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1824108' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:05 PM']Is there another Nanowrimo?[/quote]

Natal Norsbit's Wringing Mop

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1824050' date='Apr 3 2009, 10:31 PM']Please go away now. :mellow:[/quote]

Too soon to think about such things?

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1824151' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:29 PM']I don't get it. What is this?[/quote]

[quote name='philothea' post='1824181' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:54 PM']Okay.

*deep breaths*

In November, some crazy people decide to write a novel. Starting from scratch on the first, to at least 50,000 words by the end of the month. There's a website (nanowrimo.org) where people discuss writing and post progress.

It's doable, but it kinda... hurts.

(I have one novel to polish and submit, and another to finish before November. I ought to have free time for NaNo this year. :ohno: Maybe I can just leave the country and pretend it's not really November.)[/quote]

Join us. I think with summer coming, this is the perfect time to start thinking about novels and plots and characters, and saving up coffee shop money (I have a big Listerine jug that I am putting my change in).

Join us! After summer, November creeps up fast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...