Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Women May Be Able To Use Deadly Force To Protect Unborn


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1827678' date='Apr 7 2009, 01:22 PM']I remember in criminal law the professor talking about how one of the most dangerous times in a woman's life is when she is pregnant. 90% of pregnant women who are murdered are killed by the baby's father.[/quote]
Criminals have laws? And professors?

Posted

What's ridiculous is that she was defending herself from an assault. If someone attacks me, I fight until they are no longer able to fight me. If I have a weapon, I will use it to deliver the most crippling wounds I can. If this were my daughter, I would be ready to keep her out of prison if she were found guilty because it would be unjust imprisonment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...